Seed Run Co-Op: TGA/Subcool - Agent Orange (CLOSED)

Sorry to hear @schmarmpit ! I’ve dealt with PM… it’s a beast. Shutting my grow down also and trying outdoor this season, Best of luck moving forward!

2 Likes

I have tried chemdawg from these guys. It was pretty good, but I can’t say how true to chemdawg they actually were.

3 Likes

I’ve seen even crap king has agent orange

2 Likes

Oh no. Sorry this happened. Hope you are able to get it all under control.

2 Likes

Let us know if there is anything we can do 2 help u out. Seeds, money for clean out, whatever u need.

3 Likes

If anything I’ll pop em and see what it do. Nothing to lose really.

3 Likes

Thanks all for the support! This place is full of great people. It’s been tough but I’m small scale so I can tear down and clean up real fast. I always planned on having to do it because of the police, not the PM.

No mites. Well I should clarify. I have been using recycled soil for long while now. I’ve been noticing predator mites for year or more, but none of the bad ones. The one thing about all the sprays I was using was that the bugs went completely extinct I believe.

I’ll be back in no time and ready to do it right. Bah! All this for some Mac, ice cream, cookie, Mintz, shitzZzz. Totally not worth it.

I’ll make it up to you somehow Swe-can!

13 Likes

Hey don’t let it get you down man. No sense in beating yourself up over it. The fact is the best growers in the world have had problems and lost a crop. Nobody is immune to the shit happens law bud.

6 Likes

No way! My family is happy and healthy, and that’s my only real priority. I just complain here because I can’t tell anyone else about it lol.

14 Likes

Damn sorry to hear that man!

You could possibly check out Lost Coast Plant Therapy. (I’ve never used it personally, but I do see a lot of people using it.) They claim to deal with PM as well.

2 Likes

Total bummer! Sorry to hear about the plague. I think there maybe a lesson here. Dude at my grow shop keeps hitting me up “ I’ve got clones “ so tempting. This helps with the f.o.m.o. God speed!

3 Likes

Well sometimes the hype train makes you go crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @schmarmpit :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

No need to feel bad about or making it up to me :pray::pray: you did your best and that’s more then enough

Things ( shit ) happens all the time

11 Likes

@schmarmpit better to shut it all down and get rid of the PM then having it constantly pop up.
It’s a shame but hey it is what is is.

Thanks for the effort :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that, as healthy as your plants looked it must be bad

1 Like

I know not the place but can anyone link me to the joti mass buy.
Forgot what I ordered and need some help with abbreviations.

4 Likes

Oh yes most certainly. I always heard the same thing about PM, happy healthy plants aren’t susceptible. Well I can tell you every single happy healthy plant in my tents had it. They still looked good but the disease was constantly spreading below despite daily sprays of every kind or another. For my own sanity I had to scrap it all. I was starting to have bad dreams about it.

11 Likes

Pmd you the link and the list of abbreviations

2 Likes

Thank you @greasy much appreciated

2 Likes

wouldn’t say there not susceptible, just more resistant, think like a healthy human exposed to the flu vs a sickly low immune human vs the flu
they can both get it, but the healthy person has the better odds

2 Likes

This is really sad to hear you’ve had to resort to such extreme measures, but some times shit just happens.

Get everything clean so you can get back to growing again, that’s the important thing.

Good luck.

Cheers Johnny

5 Likes