Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I have some of those beans you are looking for but these have a high CBD content as well @Thedudelivesman

1 Like

Anyone have any Future No 1 from Anesia for trade?
Also looking for Barneys Farm Mimosa Evo and Runtz Muffin. Oh, and of course still BOG Gear.

2 Likes

4 lots of GPS available for trade, if anyone is interested?
All packs have been opened, but still contain 11 seeds in each.
Based in UK.

4 Likes

Maverick and full moon fever both sound super intriguing, whatā€™s the lineage on the Chickasaw cooler? Canā€™t quite make it out. Love me some stardawgā€¦. Well almost anything with that dawg dank! @SonsOfAvery

1 Like

What are YOU seeking? SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

Yo I second this future #1. Iā€™m US and canā€™t get Anesia to ship from their actual website which is the only place with future #1 and captain future in stock.

Asked a month or more ago but I think you and I are the only ones who know about future #1 @FiveGar

2 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Chickasaw is the only one of those that Iā€™ve been tempted to run recently, itā€™s Ecto Cooler x Stardawg. I love a good orange flavour so I was excited to run these. I just donā€™t have time and space to.

3 Likes

Definitely mexican? I donā€™t mind the cbd I think it helps with negative effects. Just curious if they are the same strain I used to grow. Even if itā€™s from another commercial open pollinated grow that would be awesome. Send me a message when you get this so I can pay postage.

@FiveGar hey bud I ended up finding (according to trustpilot and such) a legit site selling future #1 and auto future #1 from Anesia. I know you were looking for a trade of them but hereā€™s a link if you wanted to buy em. Kinda on the expensive side but itā€™s part of our addiction, no? I grabbed 5 of each cause I shouldnā€™t even be spending anymore on seeds than I have :joy:

Have fem autos (Mephisto, Night Owl,Twisted Trees, RocbudInc). Looking for reg or fem photos. 1:1 CBD strains, Dynasty Genetics, SSDD, good medicine, Kali Mist, AK-47, white widow, NL, tried and true classic strains.

HMU.

4 Likes

I have ghost haze/ ak47 regular seeds imngorwoing 2 females from them at the minute,

8 Likes

Does anyone have any Hindu Kush? I started 36 seeds for my all Kush grow and everything sprouted flawlessly except my 10 Hindu Kushā€¦ not a one came up. The whole reason I was doing an all kush grow was because of a couple neiborhood ladies begging me for Hindu Kush. Can anyone help out?

4 Likes

My buddy in Alaska has an i49 Hindu Kush that he pollinated, Iā€™ll ask if he still has em c:

5 Likes

Seems sexist but ok.

2 Likes

@Jinglepot looking for that hindu kush a couple posts up.

1 Like

Any Panama Red around?

1 Like

Looking for Harlequin, Charlotte Web or Cinderella99.
Willing to trade, pre 98 Bubba Kush or anything in my arsenal for them.
Need them for help with seizures for 1 Parkinson for another. If anyone can helpā€¦ please! :v::green_heart:

9 Likes

There are a couple of sites like Chosen Seeds and Cheeba Seeds that have Future No 1 in Stock as well. And even a couple more from Anesiaā€™s distributors page, but most are way more expensive or have less rep online.

But THESE two shops, Discreet Seeds and Seed-City, both have Anesia seeds and with coupon codes seem to have the cheapest. I have emailed and talked to people at each place confirming that have in stock. Discreet just messaged me this morning that they updated their store front to be accurate. (ordered some Future No 1 from discreet that they didnā€™t have in stock and subbed for Captain Future so I started emailing first)

I have made a spread sheet that has the costs in British Pounds of each of their ā€œhigh testā€ strains, picking only one of the three glues from their line up. Included are discounts used and shipping cost. Each also let you select your own free seeds you can decide what that is worth to you based on order size and what seeds they are offering. Some good ones. Can get Barneyā€™s Farm Gorilla Zkittles from Seed City.

Hope it is helpful since trades for Anesia seeds seem rare here.

3 Likes

Another I would recommend trying is Charlotteā€™s Angel by Dutch Passion.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Can I ask why you recommend that one, Charlotteā€™s Angel?
Any personal experience?
Iā€™m just not familiar with it. Iā€™ll look it up. A personal reference is always best to compare. IMO. Thank you for the recommendation.

1 Like