Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

It was an easy, well behaved plant to grow, reasonable producer, mother was Charlotte’s Web.
It was feminized seed so no messing around wrangling males.
And the CBD extract was good.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 In case you can’t locate a Jabbas Stash for trade:
There is 1 pack on Strainly. I have Not ordered from this person before, He’s in Oregon. But i have bought seeds from 3 other folks on Strainly successfully.

2 Likes

I would love to try some of those @Barefrog mate …
If you pm me and let me know what you’re looking for and if I have any, then we’ll have a trade .?!!
Many thanks in advance…
:facepunch:
Gaz

3 Likes

You are awesome, If I can acquire these you have some goodies headed your way. Thank you, truly @BudWhisperer

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:Does Anyone on here have any Charlotte,s Web seeds they would like to trade :mage:

2 Likes

Howdy, overgrowers!

I am a hobbyist, so my collection is modest, but I have really enjoyed the strains I have grown recently. I’m not in any particular rush to trade, but I am open to offers of photoperiod strains from reputable breeders. I would prefer fems but regs could be fine for an interesting cultivar.

Below is a picture of my current collection:

Currently, all I am working with are fem seeds. Most are photoperiod, but I also have 4 Hubbabubbahaze and 4 Super Orange Haze, as well as a Mango sky F1 (Mango Smile x Skywalker), all of which are fem autos from Mephisto.

Humboldt Seed Company has been my favorite breeder recently, they do a great job of breeding plants with consistent traits and enjoyable terpenes, and I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve grown from them. I have 2 Caramel Cream, 2 Magic Melon, 2 Garlic Budder, 4 Blueberry Muffin, 8 Hi-Biscus, 8 Jelly Rancher, 9 Apple Blossom, and a sealed pack of 10 Vanilla Creme Pie, all fem photos. I also have 1 XXX fem seed that the bank that sold me the Vanilla Creme Pie threw in as a freebie.

I also have 8 fem Girl Scout Cookie Extreme from ILGM (I know, I know). I had a family member purchase from them once, and when they had germination issues and were offered store credit or replacements by customer service, they took the store credit and used it to get the seeds for free. They are what they are.

8 Likes

I am looking for the following strains if you have any please message me!

• Giesel
  • Miracle Alien Cookies
  • Death Star
3 Likes

Always looking for these in a trade rather than purchase from a seedbank I do not know:

Rockstar

or a strong alternative = BC Rockstar (aka: “Rockstar Kush” [Rockstar x Bubba Kush]

4 Likes

No problem at all!
Still more widely available is Heavenly Hashplant which i believe may use the same Katsu Bubba female as Jabba’s Stash.

*Though i have read the Jabba’s Stash may be better for daytime pain relief than Heavenly Hashplant. Which to that reviewer, the HH was more overall relaxing and heavy. But did little to ease their Nerve pain.

4 Likes

Ok I gotta try both now , sheesh

2 Likes

I have a few feminized Cement Shoes S1 beans from cult classic seeds, I’d be willing to trade-

I found a blueberry pheno, and a cookie pheno so far. Both tasted great, yielded well and had decent potency…

I guess I’m looking something less fruity, less cookie, more old school?

3 Likes

Always wanted to try that strain @vaportrail, and have some old-school beans if your ok with regs and sending to Canada

4 Likes

Anybody have any of CSI’s Purple Urkle S1s? Or any other Urkle seeds?

@GlassJoeGrows
Ive got Blue Dream - Humboldt Seeds to swap for Jelly Rancher 10 for 10…

I don’t have fancy packaging, just seeds in vile.
I got mine from a friend who grew them out, reversed several of them and did open pollinateing on the fems. Resulting in Blue Dream Fems.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, but I think I’ll pass, I’m a bit sketched out by HSO.

2 Likes

I’m not sure about sending beans across the border…

Is it safe?

3 Likes

I’ve sent hundreds of packs

11 Likes

Coin flip+ washer, usa or international stamp, and a thank you card will do it!

:canada::us: & :us::canada: is my experience so far.

OTUG for the win!

7 Likes

I have some purple urkle x purple punch 2.0 regs. Msg me if ya want to horse trade a bit.

4 Likes

interested in the apple blossom and jelly rancher are you interested in mephisto autos ?

1 Like