Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

2 Likes

If you wait u can get that very cheap.

4 Likes

How so? Hilarious that it comes in a puck lol

2 Likes

I had 2.0. They go on sale a lot. Growing out 2.0 now

8 Likes

If anyone is intreaststed in trading breeders pks. I have an unopened 10pk of tgaā€™s qurkle or timewreck, from Colorado based co. Happy man seeds. (These two are from bulk order from seedsman). Iā€™m a hash plant, Afghan, kinda guyā€¦but I like everythingšŸ˜, but Iā€™m willing to part with one to give something else a shot.

3 Likes

Theyā€™ll almost certainly have a site-wide 50% off sale for 4/20. Be ready!

4 Likes

have a pack of Pebble Pusher by Greenpoint Seeds if anybody is interested in trading :grin:

5 Likes

Does anyone have Galactic Glue from Alphakronik Genes? It is GG#4 X Gobbstopper. I tried it a few times and loved it, but never had any access to any clones or seeds of it before it wasnt for sale anymore.

Iā€™m up for a trade if someone can point me in the right direction.

TY

2 Likes

@beacher

42% off everything from today till the 22nd.

Got me some Erdpurt and Blueberry.

7 Likes

Sweet, thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

Looking to trade for some feminized beaners.

A ā€˜budā€™ of mine is getting back into growing now that itā€™s legal :maple_leaf: Heā€™s dead set on trying feminized seeds tho, which I donā€™t have.

I have some 2018 crosses to trade if anyone is interested.

9 Likes

I have some feminized indicas Iā€™d trade you. I have 3 crosses with Dakini Kush (Afghani Kush x Pre98 Bubba).

Black Domina x DK
Lowland Afghani x DK
Deep Chunk x DK

Donā€™t have any pics from flowering just yet, but I have pictures up in my Afghaniganza thread, and @PoppaPuff has some pictures going in his grow log as well.

Also another friend is growing the DC x DKā€¦ And it looks BEASTLY. Iā€™m going to check with him and see if heā€™s ok with me posting the picture he sent me.

6 Likes

Thanks, Iā€™ll PM ya :+1: :smile:

4 Likes

Hi,

I have an unopened pack of Pine Tar Kush. I forget the supplier, but remember the envelope was printed in red and maybe has a skull and crossbones depicted. But to be certain I would have to dig them out.

What do you have to trade?

lomota

6 Likes

Pirates of Emerald Triangle/CSI I believe.

7 Likes

Whatā€™s going on? Iā€™m looking for a true Cali head that can point me in the right direction. Ae77 or cali-o? Iā€™m not sure of the real cut. Clementine. Gelato 66. Or the hardest to get and my fave goji og . My meds cost a ton here. Not looking for a hand out. Have decent trades.

6 Likes

Hola

I made some agent orange x cali-O
and I also made a reproduction of
Goji og.

Bare

13 Likes

Hey I see your post sounds interesting when I get back to the house Iā€™ll make you a list of what I have up maybe put something together.

2 Likes

How did you make the Goji og reproduction???

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure how any of that stuff really works I mean I have an idea but Iā€™m not even going to sit here and start throwing things and talking about stuff I donā€™t know anything about. what I know is the Goji OG I havenā€™t seen any straight seeds for it. Here in Maryland I can pick up Goji OG but the supply is so limited here but for me itā€™s one of my tops medically and it handles what ails me very well so Iā€™ve been trying to pursue it and all I see is cuts of I believe Thug pug genetics or is it Bode Iā€™m not pronouncing that right I know hopefully I donā€™t get slammed just trying to get a little information I really want Goji seeds and Caleo and I may be pushing fastly and jumping the gun but Iā€™ve always sought out true Calio which is what I heard was a e 77? But the Goji is definitely on my tops. Like I said I have one seed where itā€™s crossed called star pupil what has Goji lineage in it but on the pack when I get home and I actually says 25% indoor hermaphrodite rate I donā€™t want to pass down genetic defects I guess it would be different if I had a large-scale breeding program or actually did this a hundred times and had a supply that I could just throw around. Iā€™m curious about the Goji reproduction myself explain on sir please.

1 Like