I made seeds. I also polinate
other strain I had at that moment
with the Goji pollen.

Cali-O and AE77 are 2 different strain.
I know XO did a cross of AE77 to G13HP88
that suppose to be really good.

Bare

15 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s 25% hermaphrodite indoors just weird even though it was a freebie from a friend from DC seed Exchange Iā€™m a rookie with the indoor grows .
Iā€™m just trying to get myself some decent genetics stuff when I was a kid I puffed on and the Calio just left a huge impression on me I love citrusy plants Clementine is one of my favorites that I hear people say itā€™s trash itā€™s not. But then again weā€™re talking about thousands of personalities and personal preferences so to each his own

3 Likes

If you like citrussy flowers you definitely want the Goji OG. I got some cuts from a friend and it smells sooooo fruity. Iā€™m about 5-6 weeks in and they just smell like straight sweet strawberry and orange I cannot wait to try the smoke!

2 Likes

Goji seeds were available from bodhi at one time. I have four beans left from one of his packs. Also I used to purchase seeds in bulk from somebody who bodhi used to acquire genetics from so I was able to get a few things before they were truly released. I picked up about 20 goji beans from that person and know he put alot of them out there. Alot of people in California esp the bay area would know who Iā€™m talking about, a guy in san jose been breeding sense around 2000 or earlier , I would see alot of strains on his list before other breeders acquired and started using them. He asked 1 -3 dollars a seed but bulk purchase and in person required. There are several seed sellers who just purchase from him in bulk ,package and sell at a higher price. He spoke very well of bodhi saying he actualy breede his own beans compared to alot of the re sellers out there. Some breeders offer strains for purchase gaurenting it hasent been released so you can claim it as yours. Sorry for the long rant , point being alot if people have pure goji beans in there collection and the cutting is in the Sacramento clubs alot. Itā€™s a fairly new strain in the scope of things Iā€™m sure it will become more readily available in the future.At some point Iā€™ll spread some on the preservation thread if bodhi dosent plan to re release it. Alot of his gear gets swooped up by other breeders super fast so hit to keep a eye on things.

6 Likes

How can you torture me like that I must have seeds for real it is my favorite strain right now but Iā€™m looking for real California Orange. I should have grabbed the auto frosted oranges from Dutch Passion I believe thatā€™s passion has the best genetics I think some of the best Iā€™m making my list right now seeds I have up for trade so if anybody wants to hit me up after I post the list Iā€™m just looking for a few things like I said I ainā€™t got no bulshit with me if someone actually needs to see packaging in whatever I can handle that I just would rather have a brother say this is what it is unfortunately I can strip bag seed down throw a label on it and send it out but I believe in Good Karma and Bad Karma I just want to put positive vibes and build relationships with people here. I donā€™t have a ton of genetics but I have some decent stuff but as I said Goji OG straight no crosses gelato 33 and real California Orange is what Iā€™m looking for I appreciate that Explorer rubbing it in itā€™s all good bro I hope you enjoy it shoot me a pic of some finished off so I can drool

3 Likes

Well if you wanted something Goji Iā€™d be willing to send you the seeds that come out at the end. I had some bagseed in there blue dream bagseed to be exact that hermied on me and happened to pollenate my Goji OG but if that plant hermied I would be willing to bet the genetics out the other end would be far from stable.

But yeh sorry to rub it in but I get why youā€™re searching for it Iā€™ve not smoked any of it yet I flipped two clones to 12/12 right off the bat but itā€™s looking real nice for what Iā€™ve confirmed as week 5 :sunglasses:

4 Likes

There are alot of goji fans on overgrow, I think there was a preservation thread on it already , if you stick around overgrow Iā€™m sure some will find there way to you at some point.

6 Likes

Somebody has F2ā€™s from what Iā€™ve read on one of the pres threads but not sure who. Iā€™m looking for seeds myself tbh but I was lucky to of been able to get some cuts.

2 Likes

5-spiff seeds-Blueberry
2-Seedsman-Nemesis from ( freebies) sealed
2-Strawberry Skunk-Delta 9 Labs- fem
2-White Widow-Dutch Passion ( will trade for other Dutch Passion for these if possible)
2-NL-Seedsmans freebie-fem ( trying to Source the breeder of these emailed the company waiting for a reply)

Not trying to be a dick but fem seeds for fem seeds please. And Dutch Passion I would really like to get a couple different Dutch Passion strains. Like I said I really want some genuine California Orange, gelato 33, Goji OG. Always willing to hear other offers. Letā€™s get it poppin!

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure you smoke it then itā€™s definitely a beautiful strain if I had wheels and the money I would love to grab a cut and drive wherever the hell I had to what you could be across the pond just say this strain really helps me in my life I have infection in my body that resurfaces from a pin-prick. Pain management isnā€™t an option so Iā€™m looking for strong indicas and in the future I would love to make some oil for myself unfortunately things are in place for me to be able to do that right now where I live laws and such. Completely off topic again but I got my hard med card came in the mail today which made me pretty happy. Nice talkin to you Explorer take care of them ladies for me let me know if they have any sisters trying to get hooked up with a good guy LOL just kidding. Thanks for the reply brother.

1 Like

Son of a bitch those look sweet man I hope you keep them things going dude and definitely if you ever want to shoot some seed I can just throw some good seed shoot you something that youā€™d probably enjoy. itā€™s not a biggie for me Iā€™m not on no bulshit. I donā€™t want to keep repeating it but Iā€™m older now I donā€™t have time for assholes making up stories about what their stuff is and sending it out what it is what it is I would definitely love some seeds bro. Iā€™d like to do a little mini grow log on them. Just keep me in mind bro Iā€™ll check back in with you see some of your finished product. You have a green thumb gift my friend

1 Like

I got some from csi also recently

1 Like

Anybody have any strains from the village? I think itā€™s called Wi-Fi mint and they have one called Mimosa V6 thatā€™s what Iā€™m talkin about!! I think I accidentally flag my own post fat fingers. If anybody has anything like that I think I have like wedding cake there has anyone ever been in that shop I guess in like Sacramento

1 Like

Those two down the bottom I see two cuz they look like two plants wrapped around each other about to kiss each other. The Goji that I got super clean finished Piney little earthy. Iā€™ve been holding on to my last bottle cuz I havenā€™t seen any more on the shelves lately. Cherish that stuff man itā€™s that good to me. I love look on my friendā€™s face today who grows his own and squares his stuff is gangster. Trying to get test on here is hard because the only cater to the registered Growers. I was trying to tell him that different strains you look at the numbers you canā€™t go by that all the time you need to actually smoke that stuff and see how it hits you. He got some blue cookies was running about 15 16%. Itā€™s kind of like that scene on Blow where two dudes like holyshit Iā€™m high AF. Itā€™s just funny to see. Iā€™d love to see him hit some real Frosty Dutch Passion strains. He probably flop out LOL. Iā€™m 6 ft 6 in tall 260 lb. And it flattens me. I guess he is a little light in the ass. Itā€™s just funny theyā€™re clocking these strange at like 34% 38% THC and Iā€™m like by volume. I say that because some look pretty but are loaded with trichromats and they just donā€™t have legs on it. I mean youā€™re not high long at all. All these strains look pretty but they beat the tricorns off the outside. I mean thereā€™s a lot of crazy practices that I know are going on around here. You can see some of the plants were beaten flat on one side itā€™s just too much for me. However there are two stand-up companies here and there numbers arenā€™t overclocked paying people extra to inflate the numbers and they pay for it. I just believe good grass speaks for itself. Screw the numbers if itā€™s good itā€™s good. I like blind taste testing LOL who doesnā€™t though

2 Likes

Itā€™s just fire. Iā€™ve been around for a little while I left grass alone but now that Iā€™ve come back there are a lot of bulshit strains that I feel like people are just popping and saying that itā€™s Jesusā€™s strain whatever whatever. I donā€™t have a lot of knowledge of the new stuff thatā€™s been out but Bodhi strains look fire. Iā€™m on the east coast and itā€™s just hitting out here. Iā€™m sure dudeā€™s have run it out here and such donā€™t know those guys though. Iā€™ve always had a desire to come to the Left Coast. You got to understand these cities over here are so old and so ingrained with these people and their dumb mindsets itā€™s just now starting to spin the bend some people are finally starting to come around. I never thought I would see this in my lifetime now. I love talking with you dudes about these strange man itā€™s almost like building the story behind. I love it I never forget anything. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have some Fruit stomper photo period reg.s up for grabs very good structure, just make sure to maintain good airflow the whole way through out.

3 Likes

anybody looling to trade any autos

3 Likes

hey buddy, Im making Goji F2s for OG coming up shortly, Just find the thread and get your name on the list, and in a few months youā€™ll have some.

13 Likes

How large of a pool did you pick from, or clone perhapsĀæ

1 Like

Orange Goji by @50State

:cowboy_hat_face:

19 Likes