Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I’ve drizzilla x cck about week 3 of bud . I’ll try to snag a pic of it for you.
I just might have some cck have to check the vault.

6 Likes

That sounds cool, but not what I’m after. Kush 4 is a cut from Neville. A pure maple leaf. I’ve seen bodhi used it before I cant remember on what. And I’m not sure if it was just testers.

5 Likes

You are correct . Bodhi did use it , sadly I am also drawing a blank on what . I recall it being somewhat rare and a lot of people wanting it. I have a feeling it was crossed to his OMG dad or the hp dad but not 100% on either

3 Likes

Id be interested in trading I have several Mephistos Creme De La Chem.

2 Likes

It was used in testers last yr it was paired with omg… kush4×omg…I bet that’s fire. If I knew what it was then . I would of pick that instead of one of the wookie crosses

4 Likes

That is how I remember it. Just wasn’t 100% sure. I think those testers is the only time I have seen it in a Bodhi cross. But again don’t hold me to it lol

2 Likes

His dla 9 is kush4 x 88hp and in stock. I thought I recalled a kush4 x snow lotus and a few others but they may have been testers.

4 Likes

Shit…that even better. Who has dla 9 for trade. Am I the only one who sees what that is. That’s real close to having beans from Neville. If that hp in 88ghash is the hp I think it is.that cross is like 75% of afghani nev was breeding with.

4 Likes

its still up for sale on jbc. the description they have for it says (neville on kush 4)

3 Likes

just what I need more beans :wink: thank you Sir :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, thanks for having a look! I was trying to get Chem de la Chem from Top Dawg (ended up buying them cheap instead), definitely easy to get the names mixed up though, thanks again.

3 Likes

All for trade pm if any interest.:green_heart:

5- Creamsicle
10Shut eye f2
5 grape gorrila
10 Every day Haze
10 Banana kush
15-20 Mwcb
15-20 Mwcb/SB

5 Likes

Anyone have any auto slurricane? Or any Rocbudinc or Mephisto’s they’re interested in trading?

1 Like

Greetings, where are you located AND, what are you looking to score? Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: BTW, I’m in Maine/USA

3 Likes

I’m in the US, looking for anything I don’t have yet. Thanks for the interest.:green_heart:

1 Like

Next week, I’ll DM/PM a Listing of about 50 - 60, you can see if anything interest you. All are Photo/Regular. If nothing piques your interest, we’ll do it all over again. Fair enough? SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Mister Bee…can you add me to that list? Do you have any auto regs?

3 Likes

A limited few, but will supply you a Listing as well…next week!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I have a few auto regs I can gift you, about 10-15.
Direct message me a safe addy.

3 Likes

Bring that list on sir!

2 Likes