Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

anybody out there in OG land interested in trading autos i have a bunch regs some fem hit me up

3 Likes

Messaged you for a list!

Hey there Overgrow. I am a relatively new grower and somehow only just now found out about this community!! I have learned so much during my first few grows and feel so much love for this plant. I have begun a breeding journey and and looking to collect true chemdog/chemdawg/topdawgseeds genetics. I am specifically interested in Chem D, ECSC, and Original Diesel. Please reach out if you have something that may peak my interest! I am open to suggestions if you guys may have some old school gas or even landraces. I have a humble list of Photoperiod seeds I have collected over the last 2 years for trade.

Thanks guys!
-Dumbledore

13 Likes

Welcome, stick around, read/contribute to discussions, build your reputation. Iā€™m sure thereā€™ll be MANY to engage with you, myself included. My suggestions ONLY!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Yep exactly what mister said

Peace out and stay safe

6 Likes

welcome to an awesome community :wave:

2 Likes

Pass me a copy mr.b. Iā€™ll see if I can wipe out any og strains, maybe some lavander

3 Likes

You didnā€™t get any of the Soma Lavender by @Heritagefarms? If not, I may still have some. SS/BW, have a GREAT weekendā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Naw I was to late, missed it. Once upon a time you said you was going to seed the lavander , then I could get some. I did score two lavander crosses thoā€¦ But you know how it is, I donā€™t need it , but canā€™t live without itā€‹:joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome. Glad to have you aboard. Donā€™t hesitate to ask questions, when you have them. I recently discovered this place, as well. This is a great place to share knowledge and discuss.

4 Likes

I was in on the Co-Op Run. I have a few I could send your way. DM Personal Info (I DONā€™T keep memberā€™s data) and Iā€™ll send them out next week. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Welcome to OG! Those are some top notch strains youā€™re looking for there!

When you say youre looking for gas, Iā€™m always unsure what people mean by that. Not part of the CO or legal scene for that matter, I guess I just havent had to exposure to all the strains a lot of others have. So Iā€™m aleays confused- is ā€œgasā€ a catch all for strains w fuel terps- no matter what they are? Diesel, gasoline, kerosene, etc? Or does it really just mean gasoline? Idk sorry for the odd question and its not just directed at you, curious how OG defines ā€œgasā€ā€¦

5 Likes

Yeah should just be a catch-all for fuel-y OGā€™s and whatnot :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah youā€™re right! Speaking for myself I definitely use gas to describe the terps from chemdog genetics and the early diesels especially ecsd from my personal experiences! Always been my favorite type of exhale and buzz.

5 Likes

I think the word ā€œgasā€ has become a universal word nowadays.

Somewhere someone got gas thats associated with fire/flaming/hot and gas as in diesel smelling fumes misconstrued. As too many things are ā€œfireā€ these days.

People 30+ gas is what we know as diesel
People under 30 gas is broadly ā€œthat good stuffā€

I know, I know, age is a number and saying younger or older people this or that is wrong, but the difference shows.

7 Likes

I remember when that diesel smell was because it was smuggled across the border in fuel tanks in compressed bricks. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

18 Likes

Takes me back man! I found all sorts of shit in those bricks. Bailing wire, rusted nails, random metal parts, a crayon one time. Ugh. Glad that stuff hasnā€™t been around for the last 30 years. Lol

5 Likes

Its still aroundā€¦ I was still smoking it in 2008. :rofl:

7 Likes

I was about to say the same thing. Lol

2 Likes

Was just at my local corner store. The owner ask me about a strain I hadnā€™t heard of in years. Any ā€œKGBā€ out there??