Happy hunting.

6 Likes

Thanks dude!

2 Likes

Slap Hammer came from me :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Slap Hammer

31 Likes

I might be misremembering, but was someone looking for Skywalker og beans? A buddy just messaged me, and I thought I remembered someone looking for them.

5 Likes

If they were not before, they are now :joy:

7 Likes

He asked me if I wanted them, and I swear someone on here was looking.

Was gonna try and get them to whoever it was

5 Likes

Good luck getting them into the right hands.

1 Like

The other day, @Bobgrows did a Skywalker OG giveaway. That could be what you were thinking?

2 Likes

It’s possible :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

so… i’m on the hunt for some Sunshine Daydream. I know people have F2’d it and whatnot so i figure it shouldn’t be too hard to find. up until yesterday i thought the batch i grew years ago was nothing special but i had just heard it was actually someones favorite especially for nerve and back pain. for the sake of healing i’m going to add it to my rotation so that should work. i figure i might F2 some but we’ll see i guess.

edit: i think i have half a pack of F1s sitting around. so i can probably use those. :+1:

i have to offer:

• Soloberry #2.
  • Chem Fuego F2s
  • Blueberry Diesel F1s
15 Likes

Hey @anonymous4289, send me a message! I’ve got a line on some killer cuts! Real good for pain like you’re saying. He’s on OG, but I won’t tag him publicly. :wink:

10 Likes

I’ve been posting that on my search list for awhile so I may have been me but I don’t want to take the chance away from somebody else if wasn’t me you’re thinking of lol

2 Likes

I’ll talk to my buddy. If you want em, you got em. @PeaceCoast

I think he’s at work right now. I’ll let you know asap

2 Likes

Thanks to @CaptainNemo and @MG_Canna for this fire.

26 Likes

DUUUUUUUUUDDDDEEEEE!!! THANKS FOR THE CLOSURE!!! :rofl:

9 Likes

Dang is that the Derg Corra Collective preservation of Sensi Star?!? The label is written just like Bald Man Lala does with the way the description is and “Grow in peace”

9 Likes

Damn I been looking for Sensi Star for a minute!

6 Likes

Damn i just set out a bunch of sensi star crosses from mesn gene and doc d to try breed put a decent sensi star. Who knew you could just get sensi star lol

6 Likes

I still have F2’s of the Sensi Star :wink:

11 Likes