Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

What do the phenos come out like? Up for a trade?

1 Like

Sure!
To be perfectly honest - i was suprised.
I expected a lot of squat, indica plants with short flowering time and in the F1 i get exactly this.

Then i planted a handfull of the F2 this season for making hash and there was some lanky,stretchy more OG looking like, with about 10 to 11 weeks of flowering.

SO i would say in the F2ā€™s everything from squat n quick to lanky and long flowering.
The best i found was a getting quite dark and finished in 9 weeks.
Still i think these are best for breeding, as the high was just ā€œstonedā€ and that was it.
What you have in mind for trading?

9 Likes

I have some Soar F2 repro from Bodhi to trade if someone is interested :dizzy:

Looking for landrace, heirloom ,Snow high or Bodhi stuff :pray:

Lots of love :heartpulse:

PM if interested

10 Likes

Hey all,

Looking for the followingā€¦

White/Black widow or her progeny. One of my favorite strains and itā€™s time for me to find my own cutā€¦ Will consider up to a couple hundred beans. Dutch hazes as well. Alsoā€¦

Orange Turbo
A&B S1 or will consider a cut
Blue Power
Abula or non cookies Now n Later crosses
Berryfreak

Have breeder packs, my own stuff, or both in exchange.

Many thanks!

3 Likes

Joti has sensi star in stock right now. 2for 1 and25 percent off.Many people have said joti has fallen off lately. Iā€™ve used them for 20 years and has been good to me. His sensi used to be amazing, still have old sensi in the freezer from him. Buyer beware though as rumours are floating that he sold company and has become a pollen chuck seed company. https://jordanoftheislands.ca/product/sensi-star-i-10-seeds-non-feminized-i/

7 Likes

Thereā€™s some good ssdd here :+1: youā€™re in good hands with these folks at OG

1 Like

I have 47th Parallel Geneticsā€™ Black Widow BX1, Copycatā€™s A&B S1, and Solfireā€™s Smile Now Cry Laterz (Now N Laterz X Hood Candyz). But the latter admittedly has GMO and Thin Mint Cookies in its lineage.

3 Likes

Iā€™d be interested as well @CaptainNemo if you have enough for another trade. Iā€™m on a never ending quest for Rockstar so this is a Bon Jovi moment. (1/2 way there, living on a prayer).

:v:

10 Likes

I think so!
Let me just give it a quick check!

Edit : No problem! @Pigeonman :partying_face: :santa:

3 Likes

Were you open to a trade for some a those F2s my friend? got lots to offer depending what ya lookin for !

1 Like

Oh I will bud. :wink:

Thank you!
:smiley:

9 Likes

pm me @Pigeonman & @icky_sticky_og_nicky :+1:

3 Likes

How was the Soar? Seen some interesting phenos of that one.

I made some F2s of Afkansastan x Sakura.

The F2s come from 3 mothers I pollenated with a select male.

Their smells ranged from cherry mentholated cough drops, fresh laid asphalt, burnt rubber, deep fruit smells like dates and cherry, and old school Afghani funk and hash.

Iā€™m open for trades with this line.

Specifically looking for SnowCap, old Federation gear, Pot of Gold, AK47, Widow and crosses like Rhino and GWShark, piney NL lines.

Danks everyone
Swampy

6 Likes

I poped whole pack and i have 9females and 2 males that i polinated together :grinning: i cloned 3 femalesā€¦ 2 of them are more columbian leaning and have quite intense sweat tropica smell i must say. And the other one is squat afgani girl that has spicy sour smell :pray: very interesting genetic :dizzy:

6 Likes

ISO: Rock Bud

:grin:
:hugs:

1 Like

If anyone is looking for SSDD beans that didnā€™t get any before, I do still have some of these left that Iā€™d be open for trading:

SSDD F2 BX1

SSDD F2 #1 x (SSDD F2 #1 x (A5HazeS1 x 89 NL5))

StarShine F2

SSDD F2 #1 x (A5HazeS1 x 89 NL5)

37 Likes

Hey @Acro, Iā€™ve got a cut of black widow I could share with you in a couple weeks probably. If itā€™s okay with @JustANobody that is.
If interested shoot me a message. :+1:

6 Likes

Absolutely bud! Send her all over. Really great for migraines! Any cuts I send to anyone please do as you like, they are yours now. Send her out, breed with her, set her on fire. Sheā€™s about a 8-9 weeks once in flower.

16 Likes

Thanks friend! I donā€™t try to accept cut people want gatekept. :yum:
Sharing is my M.O. Thanks mom! :heart:

Thanks for the flower time. - into the notes.

7 Likes

No gatekeeping here!

3 Likes