Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

You looking to make a trade?

2 Likes

@LedZeppelin i have a pack of night owl cosmic wizard I think?

3 Likes

Someone was looking for Snowhigh hybrids. I have quite a few in the collection so depending on what you are looking for I may have it.

Iā€™ve been mainly interested in adding CSI S1s, Old School, and Landrace stuff.

3 Likes

Hey @DesertHeartGardens . Speaking of the Appy crosses, you must have the Cobra Lips repro, yah? Iā€™ve also got Wolf Pack x Cobra Lips (1female:4males) so that batch is double bred Appy with different outs on the top and bottom. A half-sibling pairing. PM me if you want some.
:grin::v:

12 Likes

Fresh out the oven. Trading

Horchata x Project 562 x Big Body Gelati

Covertā€™s Big Body Gelati F2

Nitromethane x Big Body Gelati

5 Likes

skunk x chem x chem x skunk X chem x skunk x chem x skunk

Iā€™m glad I have some!

4 Likes

I got you on some Chem Candy auto regs that are finishing up as we speakā€¦.if you want.

4 Likes

Anyone with Romulan interested in trading for Sheelavathi? Or yā€™know, let me know what youā€™re looking for. I probably donā€™t have it but it doesnā€™t hurt to put out feelers since Iā€™d like to try to get some Romulan growing eventually.

Edit: Iā€™m realizing that probably everyone received the Sheelavathi like I did so itā€™s not much of a bargaining token. Either way though if you have some Romulan seeds, letā€™s see if I have anything youā€™d trade for!

4 Likes

if you want some Oilspill x Romulan i got from Blackbird Preservations I can send ya some :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I really appreciate the offer, but I just struck a deal in a private message. Thanks though!

4 Likes

damn that should be a killer cross.

are you looking to trade for some seeds I made ?

@Kami
I was just offering some of the beans, wasnt needing a trade! If you are interested id be happy to send em your way instead!

I def wouldnt mind if ya want to send some beans you made back, but not required at all as I got far too many beans for my lifetime :call_me_hand:

17 Likes

Crusty old bastard has some long - flowering sativas ( 16 + weeks ) . Iā€™d be interested in trading for other sativas with shorter flowering times like 10 - 16 weeks . If sat - dom hybrids nothing more indica than say Cindy 99 or Nevilleā€™s Haze . Since these aint for the faint of heart , Iā€™d prefer that you have experience with longer flowering / landrace stuff . Now some of what I have has been released by FBSC , so itā€™s the real deal . These must go to someone whoā€™ll grow them out , not sell or let languish in a frig or your sock drawer .
If any of the FBSC members have objection , please speak quickly & Iā€™ll retract items of objection . PM me with trade offers & let me know a little about you . Am a crazy old coot & would like to know these will find a good home .

5 Likes

Does anyone have anyone have any Orange Grove seeds theyā€™d be up for trading?

3 Likes

Orange Grove Is that by Docā€™s Dank?

1 Like

Pretty sure it was made by a member @JustSumTomatoes and passed around the community. Hoping someone still has some. I got given a sample and it had great terps and put you to sleep, which is my wifes perfect combo haha

4 Likes

Ok i remember it now. I wish you Good luck w your search!

1 Like

@Floyd ?

10char

3 Likes

I could probably spare a few. Send me a pm.

6 Likes