Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Maybe one of you two should flag all the threads about Ethos Gentics if you feel they are off topic?

Anyone have any leads on the Crater Lake strain? I worked there in the 90’s and would love to reconnect with the power of Mt. Mazama! Any leads are appreciated!

3 Likes

Ah thats from dynasty and one of Oleskool’s favorite. I wanna say someone here had or has some but I can’t place it. Think either @50State and/or @Muleskinner ?

2 Likes

Thanks for the hot tip @HolyAngel!!

2 Likes

From the Dynasty Discord yesterday:

5 Likes

You can always count on a bot to jump in with some good research! Lmao sorry was just to fitting with your avatar name.

1 Like

Any S1 you have an over abundance of.

Anyone ever grown Britscotti from dank of england x cookies (berner)

hello, been wanting to grow some AK Bean Brains. If anyone has any of his beans just sitting around i would really like to trade you for them. ISO strains: Blueberry, sensi star , amond other classics . Thank you.

4 Likes

There was a AKBB Blueberry Muffin x Vintage Blueberry coop run recently, you should be able to find some of those around.

7 Likes

And JBC still has those in stock, and other blueberry crosses of his if you’d rather run the F1s vs F2’s to hunt through.

But I know trading is possible at times when purchases aren’t, so I thought I’d mention it just in case so you could consider all your options.

5 Likes

Found what I was looking for!

4 Likes

yeah i missed out on the vintage bb x bb muffin cross that went around here. those would be great . but i was also just looking at jbc at his stock. i may send a email also directly . trading is always best though. not to many greenbacks here but a plethora of seeds .

5 Likes

I have the BBM x VBB f2’s, pm your details and I’ll get some out to you.:sunglasses:

13 Likes

Yes AKBB deals directly also.

5 Likes

Yea I just got his $60 and $100 pack lists, he’s got a lot and is known for good freebies too! Dankortowne@gmail.com is Dave/AKBB

9 Likes

Did you see darian gap on the list it’s (CG/PR) x tk /nl5haze been one of his I’ve been eying for awhile @Dirt_Wizard

Those orange sunshines sound great hope you have some luck finding more! excited to try some blood orange f2 heard good things about the ae 77 cali o cut he used in his orange crosses @ramblinrose good luck homie!

6 Likes

Not that one exactly but there’s two crosses that are close, here’s the current lists:

13 Likes

Ahh dreaming

3 Likes

Looking for a few things

Any of meangenes freeborn selection work

Akbeanbrains- darian gap(cgpr x tk/nl5 haze)
Akbeanbrains Chocolope
Doc d -franks little beauties crosses or thunder gun express crosses anything from its always sunny line
Doc d Gogi razz x lemon Thai
Topdawg —uptown brown (piff s1 x nyc haze)
Doc d -gg4 x a5 haze/thai bx
Doc d - gogi razz x beastie boy
Doc d temple x lemon Thai

Bodhi Appalachia or ssdd crosses especially like mountain temple,wolf pack,silver mountain,pagoda but interested in any or bodhis white lotus

Dynasty super silver haze crosses

Any emerald mountain legacy work

Thug pug cactus breath

12 Likes