Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

I with ya dude, got more than I can grow in my lifetime but love collecting seeds and trading for what’s the mood for in growing. Some grows Chem some grows fruity. It’s part of the fun! For some reason I get a kick out of seed trading!

6 Likes

@CerebralMeds what are you looking for as I see you have Sour Diesel Kush from Meph so I’m interested!

I’m nearing the end of a reproduction run of the Blood Orange Haze from Meph so it’s be killer to STS project a “Sour Blood Orange Haze Diesel Kush” as Sour Orange Diesel Kush has been one of my fave Meph’s grown so far!

Not much of breeder pack materials to trade but I got lots of options otherwise. :ok_hand:

9 Likes

I think there’s about a million people on here who will stand behind @Pigeonman s offspring.

12 Likes

I actually think I might be one of Pigeonman’s offspring! It would explain all those runny shits I take on people’s cars…

13 Likes

I’m looking for Roc Bud, Night Owl, Fastbuds.

Besides seeds I can also offer up these old Hummels for trade if anyone likes them, I have a few others too. My grandmother bought them in the 1950’s when in Germany :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Do you have any bench sitter kissing couples?
@LedZeppelin

3 Likes

Wife likes the hummels but don’t have either strain your looking for. Lol

2 Likes

Some seeds for trade! Will include blue tara and Goji F2 packs I made with everything. Also feel free to pick out another freebie or two from the freebie list. Open to selling too. Trade-wise - maybe some freeborn / meangene, lucky dog mainly, but will consider others like bodhi, doc d, led-seedz, strayfox, akbb etc.

20 Likes

Im looking for some pollen, preferably fem but I’ll check out reg pollen too. looking to trade for beans, have a good list to choose from.

3 Likes

Who has CSI Seeds for trade?

Trading my Bodhi Seeds:

Purple Wookie

Waking Dream x 2

Time Bandit x 2

Tres Fighter x 88g13hp

Strawberry Milk F2

Cherry Trance

Lucky Wookie

Magic Carpet

Mimosa x 88g13hp

Space Cowboy

13 Likes

have you tried any of the mimosa x 88g13hp?

1 Like

No I haven’t

3 Likes

Looking for some

Freakshow

Dr.Grinspoon

Blue Dream

SSSDH

Brutal Paw

Monkey Paw

Lavender

Devils hashplant

Headbanger

Herijuana

Matanuska Thunder Fuck

if there’s any out there for trade!

6 Likes

I have some fallen soldiers if you’re interested!

2 Likes

What ya got for FS?

1 Like

Really want some Cap junky S1s about 10 would be perfect will trade 2 to 1 ratio of regs to fem i know i dont have alot or the best but i have some!

2 Likes

Hey everyone. I’m on the hunt for some “’'79 Xmas bud”. Last night i was talking to my dad and he was reminiscing about a time he was on a road trip with his brothers in around 1978-1979. He tried some bud called “Hawaiian” and it smelled like christmas trees. He said it was the most amazing bud he had smoked (and from what i understand he smoked a lot), and although i know it’s not likely to be the same thing i would love to grow some out just to see. I have some stuff to trade, including some bodhi seeds work, as well as stuff i’ve made. Let me know if you have a pack to trade. Thanks.

3 Likes

Hey something like this? Shoot me a message if interested. (Given away, Unavailable now)

11 Likes

thanks for the offer. i might just buy them off CSI Humboldt’s website if they take debit card. that does sound like a nice strain though. i’ll let you know if i change my mind. :+1:

3 Likes

csi is cash only

2 Likes