Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

oh. i didn’t know that.

2 Likes

its worth it. he will throw in an extra pack++.

3 Likes

No problem. Sounds good. :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Whenever i see a pic posted from a purchase at CSI i cant help but picture a robbery in my mind…

I mean, he certainly doesnt include THAT MANY freebies can he? It’s gotta be a smash and grab like the groups are doing in the city’s!

One of these days i’ll order from CSI.

5 Likes

I have made 3 purchases from CSI. First time I was positive I was kissing my cash goodbye but I got the seeds I ordered plus lots of extras. Second time I was more confident and same thing. Got what I ordered and nice extras. The third time my order was a little bigger and again no problem, I got what I ordered and a LOT of extras. I would say order with confidence from CSI.

11 Likes

Hold off until he has a sale/special. Usually gives 2 or 3 packs extra and then the fallen soldiers packs. It really is a good deal, just don’t expect to get an answer for your questions. I’ve emailed him a few times and he does not respond.

3 Likes

I have a pack of the NDNGUY’s preservation run from a few years back. I doubt I’ll get to them honestly so I’d be happy to send you a pack. They’ve been in freezer storage so I’d suggest popping them or cold storage if you’d like them.

38 Likes

Doesn’t get much better than that

5 Likes

Outta likes but thats the ticket.

4 Likes

well that was quick. big thanks to @FirstCavApache64 for his generosity and those who also lend out a hand. With an overgrow there is a way.

7 Likes

Still looking for a pack(or more) of :

Mel Frank’s (Northern Lights #5 x Haze) x Sensi Star

that was sold by Authentic Genetics back in 2019-2020.
I’m not interested in Todd’s later cross of it to Original Haze.
Trade or pay I’m up for whatever :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yeah still looking for some Medijuana seeds.

2 Likes

I’m looking for some dragon blood hash plant seeds maybe cross. I have seeds to trade photo, fems, autos. Might have to mix and match but hopefully come to some agreement.

4 Likes

Try @JohnnyPotseed. Price and quality cant be beat.

3 Likes

I DO have a DBHP mix, that consist of mostly DBHP, but that’s all I have left.

3 Likes

I have most of a puck of the Coop DBHP I’d trade you, send me a DM with what you got and let’s talk!

4 Likes

There ya go @420noob ! Straight DBHP would be better than a mix/cross lol

2 Likes

I would be interested in any respect genetics freebies floating about

3 Likes

Lmao I read that total wrong at first for some reason my brain registered I would respectfully would like some freebies.:rofl::rofl::rofl:. What the hell then looked again and saw you were looking for freebies from said breeder.lol

4 Likes

I got some seeds straight from a friend in Jamaica :jamaica: that grow wild in Kingston from the Blue Mountain :mountain_snow: region. I am willing to trade some for Mephisto autos only. DM me to discuss. :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes