Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 3)

Sorry, yes, Lennon Skywalker Ghost Triangle Kush.

This is @CanuckistanPete’s version.

20 Likes

See if @middleman can toss you a pack of his Cowboy Cookies F2 fems. GMO x Stardawg.

Honestly ended up being my favorite plant this last round and also knocks all my buddies dicks in the dirt. Always a plus.

:arrow_forward: I’m looking for anything crossed to The White or S1’s. Preferably breeder packs but I’m open to creations if you have some pictures of your work.

12 Likes

Looking for Molokai frost for a friend. Dm me anytime. :v:

5 Likes

The white is one of my favorites such a great stone wish I could get my hands on some og raskal the white s1s I plan on doing a open pollination of my pack of bodhis white lotus(the white x snow lotus) later this year will toss you some f2s if it works out :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

I’d definitely appreciate that brother! :wink: That sounds like a winner for sure. I miss the oldschool shit like white bubba and what not. Wouldn’t mind trying to work that into some of my yearly plans.

3 Likes

This is correct.

3 Likes

Also looking for.
Freakshow X hybrids
female pollen

7 Likes

I just did, and currently I am making FREAKSHOW beans. I have lots.

12 Likes

hybrids or femmed pollen? I am running freakshow too.

2 Likes

First round, was from beans from @AzSeaindooin420 and the second round is from @Wizdom. I kept some male pollen from the first round to apply to this round. Branches are bending pretty good from the weight of the beans and bud. I have pictures posted on my thread.

4 Likes

I dun mean a hybrid of freakshows i mean f1s of freakshow x Anything else ;0)
I appreciate the offer. We need to work out a trade just for the hell of it…

1 Like

I am not sure if you’ve heard of the WMBK contest going, but I crossed male Freakshow pollen with the ladies. That is my first and only cross at the moment.

I did get enough beans to share with you.

7 Likes

Keeping my eyes open for a pack of Cosmic Queen F4 autos from Night Owl.

4 Likes

Are those the F4 S1’s? Have you ever made S2’s?

Hey everyone, I’m chasing some of ACE’s Malawi if anyone has any about, I have lots of SE Asian heirlooms and plenty of hybrids to trade.
Cheers :pray:

Edit: I should have mentioned that F2 etc are fine.

13 Likes

Hey @slain , I did a little seed increase using 2 females and one male from the Malawi Gold repro that @Tejas did from seed collected in Africa by The Landrace Team. They where slender, wispy flowered, far sativa types that seemed to lacked the Afghan/Pakistan inputs that the Ace selection is reported to contain but the females still packed a good punch. I also made a few crosses to other, mostly, locally sourced equatorials, Aruka Valley, KDKT, Squirrel Tail, Sudanese, Panama Red at the same time. If any of those of those grab your fancy, send me a PM and we can make arrangements to get them down to you.
:v::canada:

25 Likes

I don’t know - that Cap Junky is worth a run.

3 Likes

Been looking for Maui Waui forever, love tht shit

6 Likes

https://eqgenetics.com/?s=1979+cherry+bomb&post_type=product

2 Likes

Awesome brother, pm sent :pray:

1 Like