Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

FAK NO! Damn… o f w

Hadn’t went that far, just strain info etc

I did see a link to an US distributor on their site. they have five packs for 65 bucks.

https://2fast4buds.com/distributors/us

2 Likes

Id suggest sending him a message if you haven’t already. He’s been known to be able to help out commercial growers- will caveat that with the last time I saw him do that was with CBD seeds.

1 Like

Yep, @Oldjoints & @JaysGoneBy … I saw the price! Damn, they’re proud of em! lol Not saying it ain’t worth it, but the amount of beans I’d need to make a good showing for sale makes it outta my reach atm. I reckon I could buy a 5pk and reverse a gal to get pollen, then dust the other girls to get the beans, then grow those out for a decent crop … kinda like building the sawmill to get some 2x4s :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

The best prices for beans I’ve ever seen online is from Mark’s Calibest420 seed company. He is the man for sure! That’s what I have going right now in the germination process. Check em out on the thread I’m doing;

He gave a lot to misterbee and DougDawson for their auctions and giveaways

3 Likes

Most distributors will cut you a deal for a bulk quantity. But you will have to email or make contact with them by some means to be able to cut a deal. And not all will or you must buy a very large amount.

Yep can’t beat his prices! And the quality is there also.

Have you considered using fast flowering photoperiods? Some strains finish in as little as 42 days……

4 Likes

Ahead of ya there, bro lol That’s what I bought from Mark I dropped 77 of his ‘Green Head Band’ (Devil’s Head Band x Monster Kush) day before yesterday and already potting em up almost all of them had popped by this morning, less than 48 hrs…

I posted a couple pics on that thread

1 Like

Well I think I may have something along those lines for ya also, just need time for them to get big enough to get clones for ya, free of course….

4 Likes

Well, that’s much appreciated bro… we’ll talk about it when you ready! :sunglasses: :+1:

Yep sounds like a plan……

1 Like

I’ve got a lot of regular clones going atm, just nothing really in the way of autos. But I’m getting there! lol

Give me a minute and I’ll shoot some pics at ya here……

1 Like

Dm incoming @Xianpreservation83

These are suppose to finish in 42 days or so:

4 Likes

42 days is fast! lol Have you ran them before?

1 Like

Nope I haven’t, I am going by the person who sent me the seed

2 Likes

So, what’s the game plan? Seed run on them gals?

I’ve gotta crapload of regular strain seeds both fem a reg, I can trade you
picked up quite a few in the past couple weeks, since we last met. I’ve got around 75 strains now available. Although some of em are only 1 bean, still quite a few to choose from…I’m sure there’s something there that’ll strike your fancy.

I will be making seed yes, but figured I would make clones in the mean time to get you going

1 Like