Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

I’ve got a lot of regular clones going atm, just nothing really in the way of autos. But I’m getting there! lol

Give me a minute and I’ll shoot some pics at ya here……

1 Like

Dm incoming @Xianpreservation83

These are suppose to finish in 42 days or so:

4 Likes

42 days is fast! lol Have you ran them before?

1 Like

Nope I haven’t, I am going by the person who sent me the seed

2 Likes

So, what’s the game plan? Seed run on them gals?

I’ve gotta crapload of regular strain seeds both fem a reg, I can trade you
picked up quite a few in the past couple weeks, since we last met. I’ve got around 75 strains now available. Although some of em are only 1 bean, still quite a few to choose from…I’m sure there’s something there that’ll strike your fancy.

I will be making seed yes, but figured I would make clones in the mean time to get you going

1 Like

clones of autos won’t work, they’ll just continue at the same timeframe of bud as if they were still on the plant, wouldn’t they? That’s my understanding anyway…

edit… not to mention, I’m actually in good shape right this minute. I’m just looking forward to a month or so from now when I’ll need more plants coming along behind this group I’ve got going.

1 Like

These aren’t autos they are reg……
And was told the smoke was killer but time will tell

2 Likes

Reg? and harvest in 42 days of bud cycle? Damn… but you can veg them as long as you want?

Yes and why I like reg plants, autos aren’t clonable and I can’t veg as long as I want

3 Likes

I’ve generated a few hundred clones in the past few weeks, like I said. So, I’m good to go atm. But you def got my interest! lol

That was always my feelings lol I didn’t want to mess with them for just that.

edit… I’ve just started messing with autos. This is my first experience with them, but if they do like I’m hoping, it won’t be my last.

Me too bro, I like BIG plants and they yield to my favor. I played with auto’s many years ago and won’t go back to them.

1 Like

Yep, when Neville came out with the first auto bit over 10 yrs ago (Lowryder) they weren’t worth a fiddler’s damn. But over the past 10 yrs they’ve gotten a lot better. Much higher yield and potency. A lot of the commercial growers are going over to them, and pretty much all of the seed companies online sell them.

edit… I never touched em! But after seeing the proof… I’m a believer-ish lol Time will tell with this first effort by me.

1 Like

Early Girl, Early Skunk and others are autoflowering strains I messed with 20 years ago. But the difference is there is no ruderalis in those strains which took the potency way down.

1 Like

I’m running my first 2 autos atm, and while I have made a bunch of mistakes, they look like they are going to produce a good amount :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yep, well… the potency and yield are way up now after years of breeding and experimenting by the devotees of Auto. I’m taking the chance on em. We’ll see…

edit… and at less than a buck a bean, the risk is almost nil

I’ve heard good things about the new gear, I think you will do fine

1 Like