Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Those seeds are gone.

@Gaz29

Go check out www.nirvanashop.com because they have some high cbd strains. They are like 4-6 percent thc so they may be just what your looking for. The have three or four strains they have done. Just was checking some there when I read this. Just a thought. Good luck in your hunt.

No problem mate…
Gaz

1 Like

Are there any breeders on here that swap there auto seeds for photo seeds ?

2 Likes

Hey @Billybob ,
I have a bunch of seeds and roughly 25/30% of them are/will be auto’s if you’re interested pm me bud… I’m NOT a breeder but I did make these…
Happy growing bud,
Gaz

6 Likes

@ModicumGenes is looking for testers over at his Clones hit with blue zkittles pollen (F3 Tester needed) thread. He’s got some really nice crosses with some serious dank funk to them!
He’s looking for volunteers that can do a seeding run of F2s and send some of the created F3 seeds back to him for further development.

7 Likes

Anyone willing to trade some seeds overseas? (UK)
I do have some critical mass crosses, I do have to double check but ( OGK, Lilly, Flo, sour Diesel, somangox pink kush, pre 98 widow )

Also Fpog f2 crosses(,dolato, strawberry cream x rare darkness and gsc)

Thanks all

6 Likes

Any white widow straight
or aloha ww

Bare

3 Likes

hey im in ontario only thing i have for trade right now is

grizzly mix kootenay

5 Likes

New to the site Panchovilla where you located might be able to hook you up! We have hemp farmers here local to me ! Shiska

6 Likes

Just thought I’d update you on the cbd hemp just received 20 plants today have them trimmed and hanging. Once it’s dry I’ll get a hold of you for a address where to send the seed ! Shiska

7 Likes

I have Yeti OG x Romulan Heriwana (photo reg),
Florida fuel f2 auto (reg)(truebreedseed) and Blue ice f2 auto (reg)(truebreedseed). Very interested in new genetics, message me if any of these strains look appealing.
https://imgur.com/a/30ytjne pictures are of the yeti OG

4 Likes

Youre looking for these?
I have a pack of Hazeman XXX I might let go.

3 Likes

I like the sound of your autos

3 Likes

Hola @Craigson15

A big thanks

but am not an Haze person

but am sure someone here

would like those

again A great Thanks

Bare

3 Likes

I don’t see much (zero?) haze in that lineage, Bare. On the other hand, “The White” has an unknown lineage, so who knows…

2 Likes

Yeah @Barefrog
Hazeman is the breeder. XXX is the strain name. Its The white x 98 aloha WW

4 Likes

Send me a p.m as I haven’t unlocked private messages yet.

2 Likes

@Craigson15
Is there something in particular you are looking for, in exchange for these TripleXXX?

3 Likes

Hola @Craigson15

I was looking specially for Aloha WW
pure as possible, I have project that
I already have started with that strain
and I would like to complete them.

I just may have found it in pure form
so will see if it pan out

but a Great thank

Bare

10 Likes