Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

@h3y4rnold that’s a few people who would grow those free beans you’re kindly donating. Very kind of you, i myself don’t want any just wanna see who gets to grow these out.
You are a kind dude if you do give these freely… good luck :+1:and happy growing.

Gaz

6 Likes

I have more seed than I can handle on the way. Although I would love to smell/smoke some of the goodness these will undoubtedly produce its not possible currently. Good on you @h3y4rnold. Very generous! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Looking for Bodhi Choco trip f2s sealed pack.
Thsnks

1 Like

Looking to trade starfighter F1’s for any of LEDseeds work. lol jk

but on a serious note

I got
~I-95 F1’s
~ECSD x (chemd x DNL)
~chem D x (Chem d x DNL)
~ONYCD x amnesia core cut
~high country genetics - candy apple
~dying breed seeds - sour B
~aficionado black lime reserve
~topanga pure kush S1’s (would have to have something I REALLLY want)
and I do have about
~40 starfighter F1’s gifted to me by aliens best friend a week after they sold for like 8k a pack
also have a lot of obsoul33t’s work from 08/09 with his original alien tech male

mainly interested in, idk just shoot me a DM

also I wasn’t clear on those seeds I posted earlier
Also if you partook in the BS slamming of me then your obviously out of the running
people were just sending me address and being like thanks send em out

I’d like a short summary on why u think u should have them and just idk maybe a bit more about yourself.

I’m not gonna help out just anyone
Like if you have money and are able to get stuff like this then why should I give it to you for free… if your having a hard time in life, if your a newer grower and have had a hard time acquiring good genetics…

Idk I’m someone for the underdogs

14 Likes

Hahaha Nice creepy doll hand @h3y4rnold :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

That’s the pure apricot helix

The seeds I have of it were before it was even called that

Why I had to scrub out the genetics of it

1 Like

You really go out of your way to show off your gear saying your giving stuff free, then being passive aggressive ,like above :arrow_heading_up:
I see you as a show off yeah you have access to :fire: genetics etc but your far from the only one with such a collection… what I mean is why do you continue to "threaten to trade " or auction but then pull out and then it’s back into the sharks :shark: tank again or like you post asking for reasons why you should give them your seeds for free ( when YOU offered them .!)
Just give someone them and everyone will believe you more = less arguing etc… ( just my opinion)…
You seem to have good gear but no one is forcing you to offer any up, you would be better starting a grow thread and then get to know your fellow OG growers/members.?!

Good luck whatever. happy growing

Gaz

8 Likes

Let’s let those old issues stay in the past. Not that I’m telling you what to do,just how to keep being a member here.

1 Like

I was just saying like why u think these would help u in your life

that’s all I was asking via DM

I don’t give a fuck what any of u think.

and I don’t think I’m the only one with fire, and that last post was offering up for trades I’m not giving all of those away

But if those look interesting hit me up and show me what you’d want to trade…

The first post still stands on free seeds

but I failed to say like maybe just hit me up and lmk why they will help u

is that so much to ask?

1 Like

I understand what you’re saying… I wouldn’t want to give a pack of gear to someone who could readily buy whatever gear they wanted or for them to stick in their stash and just sit…
Think there is just some miscommunication happening.

Think everybody needs a reset. Sometimes we read comments with the attitude we assume the op has… and that is not always the case, or helpful.

2 Likes

so to the people that took the time and werent offended by me simply asking for a little back ground and why these seeds could of been of use to you

please resend me the messages u just sent as i was literally just asking for your addresses via privnote.com then realized i was banned

that was unjust AF and IMO your abusing your power cuz u dont agree with me

i have plenty of funny names i can do this all night

shame on me

also ive already given away free topanga fems

some of the best gear on the planet

so once again send me the DM’s again please on here as i was just banned lol

why?

not sure was being pretty reasonable

banned again lol

almost got an address that time…

Check around your local area and find a needy medical patient to “gift” the “fire” to.

Thanks for stopping by

9 Likes

I see… so these are the free not free type.

All good buddy thanks for the offer not offer but I will have to grow some fire thats not your fire.

9 Likes

Bruh, “For free to anyone” means for free to anyone. If you want to conduct interviews, then you should have said that before they all sent you their address.

Now that’s out of the way,
I am very poor and need those seeds, please relay them to me through my homie :santa: . His address is:
Santa Claus
North Pole
H0H 0H0
…no postage needed.

16 Likes

lol no kidding i actually thought he was trying to contribute and offer an olive branch so to say, just wanted to take a shot at his perceived abusers! if you want to find someone deserving it’s better to just wait until you see someone could use them and PM them, instead of holding an essay contest and getting 30 submissions for 2 or 3 packs…

10 Likes

@h3y4rnold it takes balls to come on here and swallow your pride and offer seeds for free after all the kerfuffle…
Good on ya man
I like to back an underdog too.

1 Like

I’ll take a pack of Free but not really seeds lol

6 Likes

I’m over here dying! Too funny!

4 Likes

To anyone who wants those free seeds please write an essay. Don’t forget to use spell check, proof read for grammar mistakes, and punctuation.

11 Likes