Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

hello guys i’m still looking for some autoflowering i know xhe you are there :joy::joy:. ethos daddy autoflowering … pablo Escobar autoflowering …divine seeds … mephisto genetic … Humboldt magic melon​:pray::pray::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks glad to be out

3 Likes

Does anyone have any Diamond mine? (Black Diamond OG x Land mine) or any Black Diamond OG?

I have sour kush autos also have sour gorilla autos I made this strain sourkush/GG4 and their female I mite be interested in some of them autos you have

Someone has posted that there is a thread for Canadian Trades only? Does anyone have a link?

3 Likes
4 Likes

Thanks bud. I have been on that thread but apparently forgot all about it. 6 months between posts but I see it’s alive again.

1 Like

Anyone got Bodhi’s Bubbashine they’re sitting on? Would make it worth your while ^^

2 Likes

Still looking for toofless alien or toof decay :canada:

1 Like

Anyone got peanut butter breath from 3rd coast they’d be willing to trade? I’ve got tons of legit genetics to trade for it

2 Likes

Hello, i hope that my mistake will help others.
I sent seeds to trade to Australia. They are in Australia but are now MIA.
Because of Covid, many countries are Not accepting US mail. My local uninformed post office employee didn’t know this and I did not check before sending seeds to Australia, so it’s my loss.
So please check this list before you send seeds overseas. Thanks!

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/welcome.htm

5 Likes

I sent some not too long ago, first class letter with a coin flip/washer. They made it to Australia. How did you send yours?

3 Likes

Inside bubblewrap, then inside a plastic cd case, then that inside a 6 x 9” bubble envelope.

Thank you, the coin flip, washer, 1st class letter method does work great for me inside the US.

2 Likes

missing seeds sucks I just received a package I sent 11 days ago to Canada from us stamped insufficient postage thing is I went to the post office to mail them gave them the package they put the postage on I paid them and it takes 11 days for them to tell me they didnt charge me enough not the same I know but the mail is messed up last few years good luck out there

12 Likes

I sent seeds to Australia and had them returned saying the address was no good even though the address on the envelope was confirmed by recipient after they got returned AND I received the seeds the recipient had sent me. Australia is weird right now.

7 Likes

USPS is weird right now.

5 Likes

Only now?! :laughing: / :sob:

3 Likes

It is weirder…lol.
My local po loans me scotch tape.some times we found out other Post offices won’t and will even get troubled for doing that.

1 Like

I have seen that happen. Or brown tape no clear.

1 Like

Still have some newberrys to trade if anyone else is after a pure blueberry line.

7 Likes