Strawberry cough, jack here, qc blue, qc cookies

Looking for fem autos mainly. Maybe auto regs

1 Like

Looking for

Bodhi - Green Lotus
AG Seed Co - Green Crack x ON Haze
Rare Dankness - Vale Vale

3 Likes

Monthly looking for Freeborn’s Lime Pop Kush post. Neptune’s ridiculous $300/pack is out of stock even though it shows in stock (don’t ask me how I know :sweat_smile: .) Got tons of stuff to trade.

3 Likes

this is weird one that ill pitch out into the universe. looking for some Uzbekistani varieties. i was looking around at places that fall on the same latitude as my home and saw areas in Uzbekistan that fall on the same parallel. I remembered hearing talk of an Uzbekistan Hashplant, and and “Uzbekistan Indica” (could be the same variety) at one point or another and had the thought that it would be cool to grow them outdoors and see how they perform. if anyone has anything hit me up and we can talk trade!

8 Likes

Before my time here, but @Heritagefarms and @50State teamed up on a Suge Pure Kush x Uzbeki Hashplant F2 run a few years ago, hopefully you can find some of those!

9 Likes

I have a few of the cross that @Dirt_Wizard mentioned. Hit me up if you’re interested in those!

5 Likes

wow, that was fast! ha, PM incoming

2 Likes

I’m looking for Auto Bruce Banner#3, Auto GG#4, Auto Gelato, Auto Blue Dream, and Auto Godzilla Cookies.I don’t mind whichever they are, Regular or Fem
I have a good list of strains for anyone interested, Photo & Auto.

1 Like

@Stevie1durr
I was just wondering of you ever ran those
Doc Gooden .
I bought them only 2 weeks before I gave them to you but that was August. You said you were running them in the solo cup challenge is that still growing ?

I have Snow Lotus F2 seeds that i created. It was my first breeding project and I have tested about 10 seeds so far. The germ rate 6/10 popped. If anyone is interested let me know. I am looking for anything landrace, heritage, or heirloom strains.

9 Likes

@Phenogrow you interested in the Azar Kashmir beans from Pakistan?
I’ve still got tons of those, and they are very landrace and awesome.

I’d love to trade for some Snow Lotus

3 Likes

Sure, I would love that. Any landrace whether it’s been worked or not, I am interested in. I will be doing a PCK breeding project to find new phenos and hybrids with anything landrace.

1 Like

I do have one going atm yes but not in any challenge, just in a regular hydro grow, she’s starting to flower now actually but FYI she is in a tent in my basement which consistently hits 50 degrees F and rarely gets above 60F so she won’t reach her full potential, I plan on treating the others better, I just don’t have room in a warmer place atm

I’ll update with pics later

2 Likes

Hey friend , been busy working and have had limited time the last week. I would gladly send you some. Pm me

Best pic I could find if the last run with brick seed, she was a haze leaner.

8 Likes

Here is the Doc Gooden @Osogreen, you can see the temp she lives in so she isn’t hitting her potential but she’s still doing alright, the stretch could give me problems but I’ll deal with it

It’s still early into flower so not much to see just yet, I’ll shoot you a dm when she is filled out more

10 Likes

Not bad
I’m thinking since there fast to flower I will send them to the great north west
@Stevie1durr
Have not seen you much since I got on OG

1 Like

I’ve got 6 left. Send me a PM and I’ll get them to ya.

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you so much! PM coming your way.

2 Likes