Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 1)

Bro we thought you got popped, or COVID, or a car crash. Leave an email address with someone around here to get in touch. For real man. We were worried about you.

4 Likes

Looking for a sealed 5x or 7x pack of Mephisto Sour Livers for a preservation run.

I can offer fresh Mephisto Double Grape S1ā€™s that are drying now. Iā€™ll double the bean countā€¦

If those dont tickle your fancy I can make other offers.

6 Likes

Looking for a handful of the spotted lime autos that have been going around, want them for some auto projects. Also still looking for toofless alien from mephisto.

Have tons to trade. :canada:

3 Likes

Positive Iā€™ve got some spotted limes hit me up on dm if ya still looking.

4 Likes

Iā€™m still searching for a few of Mean Geneā€™s Freeborn Selection Lime Pop Kush beans. Got tons of stuff to trade or remunerate any kind soul who might have a few of these.

1 Like

I remember when I first grew out sour livers. That taste. Sorry bro, I looked through my stash and I only have 2 of the original sour livers from when they where first released.
I donā€™t know how they would compare to the latest releases of it. Back in the day, I ran a cross of it that was to die for. I may try popping them one day, but they really do make nice souvenirs. Good luck on your search.

10 Likes

What are all the Sour Livers in the back, your own run?

5 Likes

id like to trade for some jungle spice, dm me.

2 Likes

Yeah. They are sour livers crossed to the original mbap that he gave out as a freebie.
Itā€™s an Awesome cross,
Mbap has a huge following now. Many auto chucks begin with it. At first it was like people were sleeping on it. Or it may have been too heavy for them. Who knows.

5 Likes

I ran testers of those before they were released. Itā€™s too bad they donā€™t actually sell seeds anymore. Their originals were fire :fire:. Iā€™m not sure why they make buying their seeds harder then growing them. They have a worldwide fan base that should be enough to have regular sales. I love their autos but I canā€™t take time off work to wait for the site to open and have them release 5 strains that Iā€™m not after lol. Itā€™s a shame because if I could buy what I wanted when I wanted to Iā€™d buy a lot.
We need to start a petition lol!

2 Likes

Whew at this price for the only ones I see out there I donā€™t blame you for checking trades: Freeborn Selections - Lime Pop Kush F3 #2 - Neptune Seed Bank

4 Likes

Yeah it has become a fiasco to get mephisto bean. I havenā€™t tried to pop one of those beans in years. It would surprise the crap out of me if one did pop. But I tell you what, it would be well worth it. Those Mbap crosses are good for real.

1 Like

I get it @Blu-Tri ā€¦ i had several Mephisto strains with one or two beans left and trusted a few to run them. Ticks me off they didnt follow throughā€¦

Iā€™m in a group where i offered the beans up, the one dude who did follow through would like to make more Sour Livers next. The idea was to make available to the group what Mephisto cant provide, i cant play that 4 min luck of the draw for a few offered strains on Monday mornings either.

Thatā€™s ok, with each passing day they are losing ground to breeders like Ethos and Twenty20 who can meet demand. Shame though, their popular for a reason, iā€™d like to see their work preserved on some level.

6 Likes

Heyy, hope everyone is having a lovely holiday season. I am looking for cool heirlooms or line bred stuff made by ogers. Im really trying to avoid anything with substantial amount of herms which isnā€™t easy with todayā€™s mainstream breeding stock. I have Faceoff og bx2 f2s I also have Faceoff bx2 x Mac f3. Also have some passion fruit hash plant x (Kashmir x strawberry milk) that I have made and I have some other stuff to offer for trade if anybody has anything interesting.

3 Likes

Need more people in this group lol? Iā€™m always working meph and crossing what they donā€™t.

4 Likes

Yeah, really kicking myself for not finding these sooner. Truly is one of my favorite strains Iā€™ve ever smoked butā€¦ finding beans has been brutal!!

Maybe if I canā€™t find em and save up enough Iā€™ll get those ridiculously expensive ones and F4 them for everyone in the community to try.

2 Likes

Saving a few seed from a pack became of habit of mine because I never knew when they would be distributed again.
Also, i hate when I get hooked on a strain, then the breeder decides to make changes to it.

4 Likes

This thread has been inactive two weeks, so I want to kick it off again for the new year. Iā€™m looking for any of the following:

-Bodhi F2s or further fgens
-Cinderella or Genius crosses, or crosses to them
-California Kushes (Afghans not OGs) like HPK, LAPK
-autoflowers descended from Mephisto genetics
-Golden Goat
-Durbans and crosses to them

In trade I can offer:
TAKEN -Heart and Soil Project- Peruvian BX V2 (unopened, 12?)
-Swami/Gas- Purple Zebra x RKS Uruapan (12)
-Swami/Gas- Chem 91 x Blue Orca/Black Kandahar (11)
-Alter Ego- Candyland F2 (unopened)(10)
-Best Coast- Step Child (Rude Boi x ISE) (unopened)(5)
-T.H. Seeds- fem SAGE CBD 1:1 (4)

8 Likes

Would 1973 Durban x Nature Essence regs suit your fancy?

5 Likes

Iā€™ve got some of these left, if they scratch your California Kush itchā€¦

PM me if your interested.:peace_symbol:

5 Likes