Seeds From Friends

I always thought you were a guy. It’s nice to see female growers on here now. It’s been so dominated by us guys.

5 Likes

Your absolutely right man. It’s great to see female growers here. They can hang with the best

7 Likes

All those packs look :fire: :fire: :fire:

Can’t wait to see what comes from them, I’ll be tagging along!

@badger @corey Yeah good to see a feminine touch around here! Or maybe it’s just his wife holding the pack?

5 Likes

Good point! Now I’m curious

3 Likes

lol you guys are silly. Those aren’t Windy’s fingernails!

Nice snags, man. Those should be killer crosses, every one!

7 Likes

OK so windy is a man. Thanks for clearing that up

3 Likes

Lol I appreciate the support @corey @Badger but @nube is correct. I am not a woman and yes @iamyou_youareme is correct those are my wife’s elegant hands.

I get anxious to see my purchases I sometimes have her send me a pic while I’m at work :joy:

22 Likes

I love that there is so much mystery here. I too, assumed @Vagabond_Windy was a women. HA! Another curve ball thrown.
I always look at a picture to see if I can determine gender by the hands in it. I’m a woman and love to find other girl growers. Hmmm, maybe we could start our own thread…

12 Likes

I do the same thing. It would be interesting to know how many members are female using a pie chart or something. The thread thing is a good idea. Maybe give special badges to women too. For example @Meesh outdoor queen

5 Likes

Either way, it’s better than dude hands. :grin:

I wouldn’t have it any other way. :joy:

:joy: My wife normally just sends pics without me asking.

Now there’s an idea! :wink:

6 Likes

Drop a link to your grows in this thread. Man, woman, doesn’t matter to me. Just trying to learn from others, help others and hopefully spread some love. :v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

“What the hell did you buy now?”

Unless of course, your wife is cool.

6 Likes

Putting up with me in a marriage for 15 years, I would have to say, she is way beyond cool. :joy:

If I get a package that looks “seedy”, she send me a Pic. She knows it makes me happy :grin:

13 Likes

Aye @Vagabond_Windy
Just stumbled across this thread and glad I did! Thanks for sharing as you move along on these grows!

3 Likes

Going to start a separate thread for these once they break ground but I thought I’d share them here first.
Testing testing

17 Likes

Very cool thread, I will have to follow along if that’s ok.

4 Likes

More than ok sir. Thanks for joining :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Much appreciated. Only got a couple things going now myself. A grow kit test with a couple auto’s and a PPP seed run. Look like you got some real cool stuff happening.

5 Likes

Well I got bit by the diy bug
@nube gave me great instructions on how to make these veg lights and I only partly followed directions :grimacing:
I Quickly ran out of red and black wire so pardon the blue and yellow ones. Also have to buy more ratchet hangers.
This is only one part of a fixture that’ll fit my 2x4 mother/clone tent. Tomorrow I will wire the second part of this lamp. But I won’t hang it until it is needed.

18 Likes

The thing I like about nube is that he will answer almost unlimited dumb questions for free.

I’ve asked his advice on lights twice, for other people, and both times they haven’t listened.

When I go to get a light, I guarantee, I’ll listen. That guy knows what he is taking about.

11 Likes