Seeking 98’ Bubba Kush Clone

I appreciate the offer but will have to pass, I have way to many seeds for my own good and then to spend more time growing then collecting. I’m glad you found some winners in the bunch and am totally fine with people making and selling crosses. I’m of the belief that once you have them there yours to do as you please :+1::grin:

2 Likes

@Bobgrows
I would love some Bubba Kush if it’s still available.
:wink:

Those seeds have been given. I’ll get those out soon

3 Likes

Ahhhh Bubba my all time favourite strain, a true staple in my headstash for 15+ years. I hope you found what you were looking for, I can honestly say that dinafems pre-98 Bubba is the real deal. I was blown away when a family member grew out the 5 pack I gave him years ago. An absolute gem of a Bubba strain. Perfect coffee, chocolate with a hint of gas in there as well, just coats your entire mouth with dankness every toke . And still to this day I have found no better back pain relief and complete relief of my muscle spasms. A god sent strain IMHO I wish everyone with back pain, muscle pain, neck pain had some true pre-98. IMO one of the best strains EVER created. I’m actually thinking about doing a preservation project with Bubba for this exact reason.

10 Likes

I remember smoking Bubba as a teen before all my injuries. If only I had it now! I would like to try a Bubba/Herijauna cross. :thinking:

3 Likes

how is the cut you picked up from Matt doing?

it wasn’t from Matt himself, was just verified from Matt’s original genetics . Sadly they were never sent , due to border fears atm I’m told . Idk I was super pissed but have since gotten over it, one day we’ll get her back hopefully. I’ve still got some faith, and maybe in the new year he’ll message me back and send them . I told him to let me know when he’s good to go and I will instantly resend the funds. :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.