Seeking 98’ Bubba Kush Clone

Hello OGer’s, iam looking for a legit 98’ bubba kush clone with nice coffee notes. Its probably a tall order and compensation may be required…but i thought id start here first. Thanks. :pray:
(if this needs moved to an appropriate thread, Admin feel free)

8 Likes

There’s a few members that have a legit Bubba Kush, not labeled pre 98 or anything. If you can’t get a trade, check out all star clones on strainly, they have the legit cut.

7 Likes

@Seamonkey84 Thanks alot man!
I need it sent to missouri so it may be a problem i dunno. $150 is do-able as long as it is what they say it is. They say it’s the original so looks promising

6 Likes

They have legit cuts, I know a member that has that bubba, and a few other members that have gotten stuff from them, including ghost. I’m getting that Bubba cut later in a trade when I get my current moms refreshed and cleaned up.

7 Likes

I’ve got original bubka 98 s1 beans, wait a bit it will be a run this winter

12 Likes

Have some headed my way as we speak, verified original from Matt Berger. If all goes well I may be able to help you out. I’ve also heard all stars is legit but can’t confirm myself. I’ll let you know how everything turns out after quarantine and if you haven’t located it we can possibly work something out

8 Likes

good luck!

2 Likes

I bred a P98 x ghash88 ( Motas Redneck Koosh) back to P98, the seeds are very similar to mom.

3 Likes

Oh man that sounds like a ridiculous combo. I can just feel it alleviating aches and pains and carrying you off to dream land. Sounds absolutely epic tbh!

1 Like

The original smells like chocolate and coffee and tastes like hash, if you grow her outside make sure she gets plenty of light or you will grow larf. Also make sure she goes till the fade sets in or the terpenes will be severely lacking. She will look done at 6-7 weeks but needs to go more like 9. It’s pretty crazy to get a plant back after you haven’t seen it for 16 years anywhere but trust me she is still around.

Psa - I’m sorry but no I don’t ship clones or meet to trade very much if at all , not to be mean but it’s a crazy world out there these days and I like to keep to myself besides the occasional jaunt threw the forums.

8 Likes

Sure hope you find your Unicorn…

1 Like

Thanks @Heritagefarms. I have some seeds to send you if you would like to personally see what folks like me have done with the seeds we received.
I have your pineapple platinum bred with thai/skunk from AMS that turned out very nice I have a few packs worth left of those. Then i also bred that new hybrid with the V-1 male too.
I’m not sure what the v-1 cross will be like. I know your garden is constantly filled and probably lack any room…but I would like you to get some of them.
I only popped a few of the seeds… I have 8 of the original seeds you sent.
Let me know if your interested in them.
Strong pineapple notes are still very present in the first cross i made. Thank you again for making quality seeds; folks should take notice of the lovely and stable breeding tools your providing to the community.
(I do not intend on selling any pineapple platinum hybrids I make)

1 Like

On a side note i never did aquire the clone I was initially seeking. But it’s totally cool, i hope the information that has been provided here so far, has helped a few folks out. I have a (earthy/woody-forest/sweet hazelnut)coffee strain iam working on and things are gooding well enough finding the hazelnut pheno i lost a year ago. If I referred to her as “the hazelnut” at times.

Thank you to everyone who chimmed in to help me, i really appricate the gererosity I was shown; (many seeds were offered by members here). Thats straight up OG!

4 Likes

Sounds like a tasty/fun pheno indeed. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you, your post helped me. Bubba Kush is one of the most medicinal plants I’ve ever had, I prefer that Katsu cut the most but I’ll take a Pre-98 at this point and now I have a line on a decent clone.

2 Likes

Very nice! I have secluded myself for the last 10 years, so sadly I have no access to the good strains my buddies grew at one point :frowning: The downfall of being a hermit I guess heh.

4 Likes

Its not all bad…

6 Likes

Hi ya’ll! I have some Bubba Kush seeds.
I know this isn’t free seeds site, but…I will give 2 packs if anyone is interested. They are the pre-98 Bubba Kush.
Message me…

3 Likes

@bobgrows I would love to take you up on that if you don’t mind.

3 Likes

It’s around. My growmie knows a guy that has held the pre-98 for a while. Doesn’t let it out unless he’s desperate for funds. Last time I asked for a cut, it was 250. Prolly even more now since another year has passed.