September Picture of the month 🎥 ~Contest Thread~

Whats the strains make up?

1 Like

This is the info from the website. No mention of the parents involved and my particular plant did not autoflower as it was supposed to so hoping the cutting I took starts re-vegging as it’s been a month and it’s well rooted. I’d like to grow it as a photo plant indoors as it seems to be a heavy yield type and if it tests positive for CBD it’s a keeper for me.

Earth Lover

$0.00

[Lab testing has shown some CBD ratio stability issues, so we’re working on inbreeding more consistency into it.]

CBD to THC: 20:1, 21% CBD, 1% or less THC
Profile: sweet, fruity flavor, followed by hints of ginger and undertones of pine
Maturity: 80 days
Yield: Moderate to High
Quantity: 1/8 teaspoon (about 15-20 seeds)

:peace:

3 Likes

How does someone put their name on the list? I did the donation thing and posted a pic but see no way to add my own name.

:peace:

4 Likes

@LemonadeJoe can you confirm @LabRat for the contest

3 Likes

Thanks for reminder!

@LabRat is now confirmed!

3 Likes

Tropicana cookies F1.

38 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::100::100::fist: I can’t stop watching… those foxtails got me hypnotized!

7 Likes

It’s a beauty. I had to show em. Even tho they look weightless and all that they’re super potent and dense I think they’re coming down tonight for real so I’ll take some pictures of the bottom half and post them on my page they’re more ruby colored and green down lower that high pressure man it just has those anthrocins jumping? I guess.

Thank you

5 Likes

I know who got my vote this month :alien:

4 Likes

They are keepers indeed !! Just for the looks I would keep the mom for many years to come :star_struck::100::fist:

Happy harvest @Baltimore :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Give me the PayPal link and hang it up :joy::metal: jk jk.there’s so many talented growers on here man this is just my month for real man I got a bunch of headbusters that Plat. OGKB man is the f****** truth!
Y’all have a good one. Be safe out there man.

7 Likes

I’m curious if you get it to do that alien ass calyx stacking fox tail shit every time buds shaped like tridents lol

4 Likes

nah this cut right here I’m just getting used to growing it The dude who send it to me his are more ruby red and green as he uses LED which are cooler for some reason the higher pressure sodium stretched them out a little bit not stretched them out but made the fox tail in a little bit more I don’t know how to describe it for real.

I’m just never going to let this cut go I just asked him if he was going to bring his peach Afghan back out he said they’re long gone I wish I would have pulled the trigger on them

2 Likes

I’m looking for a deal on some really good autos in bulk.

2 Likes

They look like rattlesnake rattles! So wild.

5 Likes

I see the guy who sent me to cut he runs him under LEDs I believe his cut are all rubies arms I run mine under HPS kind of close and they turn black almost like a compared to like temple flo sometimes gets that almost black snake skin color. Wait a minute that’s just what you said it looks like some black snakes!?:+1: I’m ready to chop one now because I know they’re ready but it’s kind of like killing a dolphin. I hate cutting weed down if that sounds crazy I have a hard time even selling it It’s probably why I’m f****** so sick. :rofl::metal:

and I’m just playing around man everybody grows some bad ass stuff here man. I just you got to poke around a little bit you know It’s kind of like being at the track running with your brung kind of s***.

it does look cool though even foxtelled out like that some people say it’s a bad trait. I guess it is but it just took off on me like that. I think the light stressed it out being close to it for real. I run an open 600w and it’s only like 12 in from it. I got like four fans blasting it so I just let it kind of howl in there. Lol​:metal::joy:

I found out that once you get your clones roots hookin up you know you can kind of just gas them you know? That’s all I do mean is put my foot on the skinny peddle and hope I don’t fall off the f****** track. Hahaha.:grin::v:

4 Likes

Ooooooh. This is very different. It does look like rattlesnake rattles. Beautiful.

2 Likes

chem 4 x chem D / Chem D ibl ( Rez). Mothballs , burnt rubber, loud skunk… thought I’d share … I picked these up awhile back… I am just going thru some f2’s from a small time pollen chucker on IG to see what I find in his. So far they have all the same typical traits in veg… stem rub, leaves, structure,

22 Likes

Kimbo Kush #1 outdoor in Maine

19 Likes

Nice I have some of this I’m going to run with some other chem strains. Got them as a freebie with the Mac cross

2 Likes