September Picture of the month 🎥 ~Contest Thread~

I’m curious if you get it to do that alien ass calyx stacking fox tail shit every time buds shaped like tridents lol

4 Likes

nah this cut right here I’m just getting used to growing it The dude who send it to me his are more ruby red and green as he uses LED which are cooler for some reason the higher pressure sodium stretched them out a little bit not stretched them out but made the fox tail in a little bit more I don’t know how to describe it for real.

I’m just never going to let this cut go I just asked him if he was going to bring his peach Afghan back out he said they’re long gone I wish I would have pulled the trigger on them

2 Likes

I’m looking for a deal on some really good autos in bulk.

2 Likes

They look like rattlesnake rattles! So wild.

5 Likes

I see the guy who sent me to cut he runs him under LEDs I believe his cut are all rubies arms I run mine under HPS kind of close and they turn black almost like a compared to like temple flo sometimes gets that almost black snake skin color. Wait a minute that’s just what you said it looks like some black snakes!?:+1: I’m ready to chop one now because I know they’re ready but it’s kind of like killing a dolphin. I hate cutting weed down if that sounds crazy I have a hard time even selling it It’s probably why I’m f****** so sick. :rofl::metal:

and I’m just playing around man everybody grows some bad ass stuff here man. I just you got to poke around a little bit you know It’s kind of like being at the track running with your brung kind of s***.

it does look cool though even foxtelled out like that some people say it’s a bad trait. I guess it is but it just took off on me like that. I think the light stressed it out being close to it for real. I run an open 600w and it’s only like 12 in from it. I got like four fans blasting it so I just let it kind of howl in there. Lol​:metal::joy:

I found out that once you get your clones roots hookin up you know you can kind of just gas them you know? That’s all I do mean is put my foot on the skinny peddle and hope I don’t fall off the f****** track. Hahaha.:grin::v:

4 Likes

Ooooooh. This is very different. It does look like rattlesnake rattles. Beautiful.

2 Likes

chem 4 x chem D / Chem D ibl ( Rez). Mothballs , burnt rubber, loud skunk… thought I’d share … I picked these up awhile back… I am just going thru some f2’s from a small time pollen chucker on IG to see what I find in his. So far they have all the same typical traits in veg… stem rub, leaves, structure,

22 Likes

Kimbo Kush #1 outdoor in Maine

19 Likes

Nice I have some of this I’m going to run with some other chem strains. Got them as a freebie with the Mac cross

2 Likes

Thats a beautiful plant

1 Like

Her majesty Woo Woo, modeling some Bodhi - Space Monkey :monkey: :rocket:

14 Likes

Guess I should get one in. This girl survived 2 weeks of sunshine filtered through heavy smoke from forest fires. Forecast says nothing but sunshine here for the next week and a half so I hope she fattens up a little.

14 Likes

First entry, First ever plant in DWC.
Not quite finished yet, hense the late entry :wink: … Finished product will be entered for next month.
Gorilla Glue #4 x Skittlez

17 Likes

Wedding Gelato

8 Likes

Another Mainer! Beautiful bud!

@Baltimore I hope you saved that alien nugget for the break in bowl of that space pipe :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

I’ve come back in now like 20 times to see it again

4 Likes

Poll will be up shortly. Thanks for all the September entries!!

5 Likes

Looks like your growing caterpillars
!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok so im not trying to get a leg up on the competition but September 28th was my bday. Turned 31. So maybe that might persuade some votes my way. Either way here us a headband OG finished product and if I do say so myself the size, smell, and looks are amazing.

9 Likes

Happy Birthday!

2 Likes