Serious Server Fundraiser - EU/Canada/Rest of the world 🌐

We some clever dudes :rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Swe-can Lot #4 15 USD

Come on bro, I want to see your money box|nullxnull or this will be the last splitted auction … :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

20 $ on lot 4 @George :rofl: well im broke soon enough so why not go all in

3 Likes

Ooooooh, no! :sweat_smile: Your felony is outstanding cry|nullxnull , hope you know how to edit as I will not collaborate with this crime no|nullxnull , enjoy them you Man in the North … Aplausos|nullxnull

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::zipper_mouth_face: you never know what happends in 2 more days… someone could outbid us all :fist::fist: may the best man win @George :star_struck::v:

2 Likes

If there’s someone hiding waiting for the last moment ninja|nullxnull this time I will be ready, no mercy at all … lsvader|nullxnull

6 Likes

I really hope there is no EU noob just signing up for this. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

#5 20$ from me :dizzy: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Because of lacking interest compared to US/Canada auction has been prolonged… (Sorry EU guys, current bids are much lower than even wholesale prices) …

One more day added…

• Auction will end on 2020-09-25T18:59:00Z.

Auction is now open to Canadians too!

Shipping to Canada $14 :canada:

This is still no-reserve auction so they will be sent to highest bidders no matter how high(low) they bid.

2 Likes

Lol OK this is just ridiculous. Sorry.

7 Likes

$ 25 usd for Lot #5 @AUM.

I think moving the goal posts is NOT FAIR .!
Canadians have TWO auctions - an auction - no matter what it’s for - SHOULD stick to the original rules .!
C’mon - is this fair ?!

Gaz

@Baltimore we DO get it - iv been supporting the site since December 17’ - NOW we have a wee chance of a great auction-win and now the rules have changed .!
Maybe some people were going to snipe at the end .?! Now the Canadian peeps have TWO auctions - an auction should NOT be continued because NO LIMIT was set .!
It’s all good - you have a good one mate :+1:.

Happy growing ye all …
Gaz

7 Likes

I think people don’t understand it this is an auction for a server fund. It’s cutthroat on the block. I had people last time telling me to back off and this and that. Hahaha. Basically saying I was driving the price up on something that’s on auction crazy s*** man really is.

But $25 on some of those strains man Y’all are doing good for real it was a blessing but it is for the server so yeah The dudes over here are spending that money. For a good cause.

what you do is you lay in the cut until the last minute and then you pop up and take it.:grin::rofl::+1:

2 Likes

oh s*** guys I didn’t understand I apologize about that and an extra day to the auction when you think you won. I can understand that dude it sucks when you’re across the pond I wasn’t sure if Serious is across the pond or not but to get a good deal on auction yeah man I’m totally with it rules of rules and they should be abided by.

4 Likes

@trytogoodbud #3 40$

2 Likes

Yeap, you cannot change the rules and add more time and players when a match is ending, anyway I abide with it, I am not the owner of this site … :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Seems wherever serious involved there issues either sending seeds or auctions now it seems. I won’t bid but I’m happy to donate some cash to server fund.

3 Likes

Hello everybody

@ubcchemo :yum:

@LemonadeJoe please, 45 in the AK47 regular :bomb: :boom:

All the best everybody !

4 Likes

the auctioneers must abide by the rules too , or the integrity of the auction and ones to follow will be lost , as all trust is gone
@LemonadeJoe @SeriousPaul
: )

6 Likes

Hello Gaz, these will be shipped by me and I’ll add some freebies from personal collection as a compensation for your feelings :slight_smile: so I’ll guarantee everyone’s satisfaction (freebies will be added with every package in this auction).

Serious didn’t intervene in any way, it was my sole decision. It is fundraiser not a giveaway :slight_smile: … do you want really donate only $20 per pack which normally costs $80+? :wink:

5 Likes

Maybe next time every package should start with a base price of 25 USD so it increases accordingly with its real value … :sunglasses:

3 Likes