SeymourGreen's Tent

I assume you are using it with the word play… See more green

I always like to see more green

1 Like

And if you look at my avatar, the cats eyes are glowing green because he can see more green! :grin:

1 Like

Ahhhhh yeah, now i see what it is. Great :slight_smile:

1 Like

A few close ups of the Darling Nikki. She’s getting the chop tomorrow at day 56. Beautiful plants that are super easy to grow. Will do a smoke report in a few weeks after the dry, and cure.

p

5 Likes

Darling Nikki. Round 2.

4 Likes

Darling Nikki, 2nd week of flower. Starting to fill in a little.

6 Likes

Taken care of @SeymourGreen… sorry for the wait, stuff got buried

1 Like

Thanks @toastyjakes.

1 Like

Darling Nikki. Almost 4 weeks in. Seeing a little k toxicity, and fighting temps. Been in the high 80’s low 90’s with super high humidity. Had to rig a vent hose from the AC to the tent. Brought temps down to a bearable 80*. Thanks for looking.

6 Likes

And by the way, I meant it’s 80-90 degrees outside, not in the tent lol! Just wanted to clarify. :grin:

3 Likes

Well the wonderful start to my day. Been in the 90s with humidity the same for two weeks now. I wake up to find something must of tripped my AC an dehuey. Not running for prob at least 8 hrs. Tent at 68% humidity. I’m 5 weeks into flowering. Just hoping the botrytis doesn’t set in. Wish me luck. :weary:

2 Likes

Hope all is well.

My local grobud had his AC trip during lights on…he lost half the 8x10 room. Heat scorch. :bomb: Lucky not to lose it all.

2 Likes

Oh man, that is horrible! I lost a crop a couple runs back to bud rot. Thought my Rh was in check, but I guess some of the thicker buds near the middle, the fan didn’t quite reach and it hit. Didn’t know till I started trimming. Just sucks wasting all that time, effort, nutes, and electricity for nothing. :weary:

2 Likes

I hear ya man. My buddy didn’t believe me, that I lost the whole tent that time. Untill I started pulling ten inch buds out of a garbage bag, carefully cracking them open to reveal they’re Webby, brown, gray, interior. Yeah, I still get sad when I think about it. :sob:

4 Likes

Just a few pics of my current run. Agent K, on the left, and Darling Nikki on the right. Trying hard to keep the canopies even.

7 Likes