Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

What are the aromas or is the correct term terps? I think this plant has some potential. Have a immature one and it is throwing smells and little triches. Have few more seeds to plant and then outside for 7 months if I decide to make trees with them. @CanuckistanPete

I think when I get done messing around with the other stuff I am doing this will be my focus for it really has imo all the ingredients to be a breeding type if keep it OP and the diversity is preserved?

Really like what you have done stellar!

2 Likes

It’s definitely got a sweet citrus/diesel smell coming off her. Works for me…can’t wait for a taste.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Making seeds with the DC have been trying to get this going for quite some time and be done with plenty of seeds before spring.

Can’t wait to see what MB will do outside in the desert :cactus:

8 Likes

Lookin’ real nice there @CanuckistanPete
Thanks for the pics.
I hope you enjoy the smoke.
I know I really liked the MB myself.
Thanks again.

We have a cactus growin’ weed in the desert…LOL
Thanks for the pics buddy!

2 Likes

Look at you go.
Just freaking amazing, my friend.

4 Likes

Sup @THCeed
Good to see you round!

Howzit hangin’
Are you still spittin’ seeds like a machine?
I hope all is well with you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Hey @shag and all the other islanders! I’ve been off island for a while. lol
This time of year there are always a ton of things needing done before planting…
I’m still lurking though. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, thanks. I am currently doing a Freakshow run. Hoping to maybe have a Freakers Ball contest with y’all, in the fall.

8 Likes

Thanks for stoppin in @MoBilly
Dam good to see you getting out of the house and on to the island again.

Especially when you live the right way. :wink:

I thought I heard something outside my window last night… :rofl:

Wow that is freaky… :nerd_face:

Hey that rhymes…Did you do that on purpose?
Like a little THC’D rap. :wink:
Now you is just showin off… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll keep it quiet next time. lol
Your security likes me too much to bark at me because I give him goat burger when you aren’t around. The next step is to train him to snatch a little from your private stash to bring over to my cabin…
:rofl:

2 Likes

We can do a run, for some fun, to see who get’s the BIG ONE

3 Likes

I say keep Johna Jackson, keep CJGJ, keep Josh Reynolds unless you can sign someone better for the same money.
Grab Xavien Howard.
Draft another pass rusher, you can never have too many.
Might be time to look for another center too.
Or if you are going with Glasgow you are gonna need another lineman.

What do you have to say @SmackyMcSmackers.
BTW
I still like your Tasom Hill QB scenario and hope to see it next year. :exploding_head:

3 Likes

My days of runnin’ 100’s of Kilo’s of Coke are now done. :sunglasses:
I wish I woulda had this when I was running…
I bought one for the island anyway.
The keys are in it, if you borrow it just toss me some of the good stuff.
Oh, yea, don’t forget to put gas in it you cheap bastards. :face_with_monocle:

I had @Kgrim make me one out of Transparent Aluminum, so it is kinda hard to see like Wonder Woman’s jet… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Does it run on biofuel? Jet fuel is a bit pricey these days.

1 Like

It will run on Biodiesel, so save and collect your french fry oil folks… :rofl:

1 Like

Keep Josh Reynolds & Jonah Jackson only if the price is right. Reynolds should be affordable at least. Not sure CJGJ will get the money he wants in Detroit, so he might leave on his own. He’s a mercenary for hire and is looking for a payday.

Jackson’s not elite like Ragnow or Sewell. His performance majorly fell off last season, but he wants to be paid like he’s on par with Ragnow & Sewell. I don’t think he’s gonna get a payday like that in Detroit.

Not sure Xavien Howard is the right personality fit for Detroit. He’s talented and all, but not sure he fits into the new Lions team culture.

I pretty much ignore the nfl beat writers until the league year starts in mid-March. They’re all trying to drum up clicks and reactions while also hoping to be able to say they were first to report about big signings. Most of the stories are based on hearsay at best and completely made up at worst.

1 Like

Hey Island family hope everyone’s sunday has been a funday! Popping in in hopes of finding a trustworthy OG’er near Sacramento California that would be willing to pick up a paid for pack of bitter oranges seeds from symbiotic genetics on my behalf and drop them in the post to me I’d be happy to compensate you for your time, gas money and a flat rate box for tracking. If anyone here knows a reputable oger I would love to get connected with them thanks! :pray::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Check with @herojuana.tom maybe…:woman_shrugging:
@Adventuretime86

2 Likes

Most appreciated brother, most appreciated! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Shaggy’s Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2).