Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

I’ll start a patch of Mimosa Hostilis in a secluded space…

4 Likes

Just watched a episode of engine masters about fuel injection and carburetors, season 8 episode 2 check it out

Testing shows that carbs make more peak power than EFI, and the explanation is based on the fuel’s ability to cool the incoming air on its way to the head, while multipoint injection might not do that.

2 Likes

My favorite.

1 Like

Slinging rubber!!! lol
The old man in me says “Well, there went 20,000 miles”, but the kid in me says “How far can this guy throw that roster tail?”!
:laughing:

7 Likes

Trying a different (for me) method of germination. Just scuff em and let em float. These are 18 hrs in plain water.
I’ll start a thread if I can ever get my username straightened out. Sent @LemonadeJoe a couple of pms now but no response yet. Hopefully it gets sorted soon

5 Likes

@toastyjakes is that something you are able to help with?
Thanks

1 Like

What’s the change to?

2 Likes

I am pretty sure he would like to go From MGFSmikinJoe to MGFSmokinJoe

Are you still around @SmokinJoeMGF ???

2 Likes

That would be my guess aswell, lol.

2 Likes

Ya going by his avatar spelling

1 Like

I just thought he was Australian:
“G’day oim smikin’ joe!”
:rofl:

7 Likes

Yea, when you say it with a high pitched aussie accent it does make more sense. :rofl:

3 Likes

You have to! Lol otherwise it’s just jibberish. :rofl:

1 Like

MGFSmokinJoe

1 Like

You are better off starting with the Mods @SmokinJoeMGF , they deal with the day to day stuff and are online here much more often as a result. I am sure Toastyjakes will get you sorted out.

1 Like

In case you all are wondering what the MGF stands for…

That is why he is a motherless goat. :rofl:
Well he always was, it is just official now. :astonished:

12 Likes

Happy day islanders… or night here at last :rofl:
Today having a very shitty day, and will be depressed for sometime, so I need to go back to my island terruño, because the real terruño has gone away :sob:
I’m really, really frustrated and feeling impotence.
I was taught to be honest and keep my word, and when I stumble with people that do not have word and is totally dishonest… well, I hate it. But when that betray is made to me… grrrrr… I want to kill someone.

It turns out that I was going to buy a house, with a great portion of land… (at least for me)… and after having the word from the seller… and having me waiting for almost TWO years for him to arrange the papers (it was unregistered property, very common here), and loosing other offers for other houses, -because I also give my word to him-, as soon as he had the papers I have known that he sell it to other person. No counter offers, no advise… nothing. I have know that trought a real state bussiness.
Now I am absolutely irritated, and wanting to meet him in front. ARGGGHHHH.

Well, so my greenhouse will have to wait, as other plans that I have to that land.

GRRRRR

Sorry islanders for posting my hate here… but I need to tell someone to have some relief…

Good day… and happy growings!

13 Likes

I know. I was a mechanic for 12 years. I’m just done with carbs and timing lights. Car is a pain most summers, having to adjust the junk Edelbrock carb thru the season.
Having the ability to change the fuel map and adjust the timing while I’m driving is a whole lot easier on me than climbing around under the hood.

3 Likes

My friend took this pic as I was leaving the Turbo Buick meet up. If it would have been a second later, it would have showed a lot more rubber on the road. She broke free and smoked em for a nice little bit!!! I don’t beat on her usually, but, every once in a while…… LOL

4 Likes

Aw man, that sounds very disappointing, and I’d be pissed if that happened to me, too!
I’m sorry you had to go through that, and I hope you end up finding the perfect place that you would have missed without this shitty inconvenience.

6 Likes