Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Welcome to the island @BudWhisperer NICE!

3 Likes

Thank You and for your kind endorsement of me!

2 Likes

Table for getting back to me. I’ll show hubby. I would like some pretty high ceilings.
Thank you for the Information.

3 Likes

Got your back, as you do me , my pleasure :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

How thick or what mm is the plastic? @Ghgrower

1 Like

Cap Junky bud. Coming soon to a Biggest Loser giveaway near you!!

23 Likes

That stuff looks so good dude, I can’t wait to run it next season!:+1::pray:

2 Likes

How long does she usually flower for?
Absolutely beautiful

2 Likes

Yep my local Walmart is missing 3 this afternoon…I’ll give ‘em a try and mix with coco and my notes on the next grow

Damn that wiki filled up fast, working a job sucks…the loser of this wiki is gonna need a wheelbarrow to load all the winnings from the mailbox

4 Likes

Here’s the signup for round 2. :slight_smile: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

Nice work @LoveDaAutos That is definitely impressive. I tip my hat to your cap junky bud :tophat:

1 Like

Flower is looking voluptuous af brother 🤌🤌🤌 crushed it .

1 Like

Hey fellow island members i found a 40ft reefer container washed up on the beach after a storm i want to take it home and divede it up in a 2m mom and clone part and the rest with 8 hlg scorpion diablo x who can help me with the list of needed equipment want to do sealed but no experience with that part ( tables 1,5x1,5 meter) ,ebb and flow or open drip lines drain to waste all help appreciated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @shag maybe they have to pm me to not clutter the thread or is it okay for info here so that it may help someone else fantasy

1 Like

It is cool to post here, should be some good info!

I never ran a sealed room but I would recommend a Quest Dehumidifier or something similar.
Go bigger not smaller on the size too.
But that is all I got…LOL

3 Likes

I write that down🥰

I’ll be waiting for my winnings(? lose-ings) over on that cliff overlooking the Nude Beach. With my trusty binoculars of course.

5 Likes

Maybe @SmokinJoeMGF has some tips :wink:

@SmokinJoeMGF is a very busy boy these day but that Motherless Goat has some knowledge.

4 Likes

If not i will pm him see what he can do over sea