Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

@Bobgrows looks like you have a second choice coming if you want it too.

3 Likes

I’m good with the one. Thank you @shag .
That’s all I have room for at the moment…
Other things going on. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

Duuude @shag is the man & Island life has its privileges. Thanks for the beans brother!
ce2544f33837fc711005939d5937148f

4 Likes

I am good with being best friends…LOL
You are very welcome, good to have you as part of the family. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Totally awesome @shag
37q6ch

4 Likes

7 Likes

Here’s a pic of something new I’m trying…my underwater marijuana garden. Thinking of calling it…SeaWeed! :rofl:

12 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Nice! :star_struck:
That first one would make a good sticker…LO

4 Likes

7 Likes

Free cannabis pins for all of the family.
Virtual pins anyhow…LOL

2 Likes

Just make sure you’re wearing a shirt before you pin it on…don’t want someone gapping that out.

2 Likes

I know what you mean over at the beach, I tried to pin it on one guys chest, I thought he was wearing a sweater, it was just body hair…Sheesh!

2 Likes

@CanuckistanPete
Second edition. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Things are green now, after a patch of brown… Things got dark over here for a bit, but things are green again! All my seedlings and clones died at that time, but somehow that Headband and Strawberry Guava survived. The Headband is about to get repotted, but if I want the SG to have ANY chance, it is going to need some extreme measures. This poor plant just cant get going!

I am back around though… So whoever used my plot as their personal island dump when I was gone, come remove all your nasty old coconuts and roaches!

:metal: :vulcan_salute: :palm_tree: :green_heart::palm_tree: :vulcan_salute: :metal:

4 Likes

Sorry man …the plot looked abandoned, threw a major party and things got out of control… have that place cleaned up in no time…

2 Likes

I would expect nothing less from a Weedologist like yourself
:metal: :rofl: :metal:

1 Like

Naw, just a photo @CanuckistanPete found, I dropped my avatar on it for fun.
I can see how you thought it was a real pin it has the shadow of one.
Would be pretty darn cool to have one though… :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dam @Mrgreenthumb you know how to party.
@bassman5420 the reason for so many coconuts at your place was Greenthumbs dress code.
All the girls had to wear this, now I am not complaining but it did make for a mess.

That @Mrgreenthumb is a man of his word.

3 Likes

Good to have you back @bassman5420 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Green is good!

At least one plant made it for ya, sounds rough.
Let me know if you need anything for your restart.

Peace
Shag

3 Likes

Can I join?

2 Likes