Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Nice Striper A Loc… reminds me of Willow Beach… The record is 54lbs

A good fish to eat to, nice white meat. Might want to get yourself checked though, looks like you’ve caught Avatar Bubblehead… lol

3 Likes

Fishing off the coast of Key West with my older brother on the right… never realized how much bigger then him I was until this photo… lol

We caught yellow tail snapper for hours, then while reeling one in it suddenly got heavy… a 5ft Barracuda was chomping on it while I reeled it in. It dropped it with just a head left, so I cast it out in front of it and bam, on again… for about 4secs when the sharp teeth cut my line… but how cool… love Key West. 4 trips so far.

6 Likes

Can I be the guy that fucks with every new guy?

I mean, there’s gotta be room for yanking some chains, right?

4 Likes

You have no idea just how incorrectly I read that. I had to read it 3 times before I finally read it correctly. :rofl:

5 Likes

confused-perplexed

6 Likes

That one i wanna say was like 28 pounds. 36 inches. Really tasty. It’s not where I am with the stripers because they’ll hold over in the river until they get a certain size to me the run down the coast and you can totally taste the difference from the River fish to the ones that have spent time in the ocean. I got this one on my last sand worm. Was just fishing for the hell of it not expecting anything. I had been throwing my other normal rod out going for large or small mouth and all of a sudden my drag started runnin lol

2 Likes

Stripers??! Where???

HG!

2 Likes

When I got it to shore the hook was just barely set in the corner of its mouth. When I let the slack off to grab it the thing just fell right out lol. This was near the end of the season for us. I was so absurdly happy. I actually had some dude try and buy the fish off me that was down a little ways. Was gonna give me cash, the pan fish he caught, even offered me crack :sweat_smile: told him if he had 400 bucks to spare he could have it but if not I’m eating the fuck outta this fish. My buddy was all bugged out that I was so blunt with him because he was some gangsterish looking dude. I didn’t give a flying :duck:

2 Likes

This was a catch a few years back in the CT river. Almost that time though

3 Likes

Family appreciation seeds arrived :star_struck: thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you thank you. Rolling up some fatty of that flower n rosin as we speak for anyone on the island that would like to get lifted. Definitely a fine smoke. Complex flavor that I have trouble conveying nutty cream overtones with funk n mint n cream/ berries on the exhale I am looking forward to getting some terpene kits from crybabyorganics so I can sharpen my understanding of different scents and put a name to them. Super fascinating stuff for me. Have a link to his we allowed to post outside links to IG? I’m sure someone on the island may know or have heard of him before. Also yes the male was exquisite I do have pics on my old phone will dig it out an upload them soon as I find, the mother was really a fine specimen in every way to will find the pics for he as well

3 Likes

What luck :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Thank you for the reports gentlemen!
Happy growing to ya! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thanks for having me

6 Likes

Hut… did someone say hut.

3 Likes

Or maybe this hutt
images (11)

5 Likes

We have a bunch of new family members and I thought I would post the family motto so there are no grey areas.
If you stick to this you should be good in whatever it is you do here on the island.

Much love to everyone, I hope your today is better than your yesterday. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

af019766-21e6-4aa6-9012-d4d17bcf5d09_text

7 Likes

…and her assistant Chewie!

He’s a well equipped big boy to help defend the island at 130 lbs and similar enough in colorarion to Lucy to male them look like a team as well!

11 Likes

Dats a big fella there! :exploding_head:
Yea, we can keep him round for sure! :star_struck:
Can’t, ever have too much security.
Them evil doers better watch their asses… :rofl:

The yeti and the werewolf…what an uncommon pair.

3 Likes