Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2)

I don’t watch enough college football tape to know who to look at in the draft. And I don’t watch enough tape in general to know who else Holmes might be targeting as a FA.

The guy they picked up from the Vikings could be a good complement to Hutchinson if he can stay healthy. But he only played 4 games for the Vikings last year due to a nagging ankle injury. And I don’t hate the trade for Carlton Davis. He’s a pretty decent CB, especially in man coverage. Let’s see what else the next couple days bring.

If they get Reynolds to stay cheap enough, I’m good with it. But that said, I wonder what the Bengals would ask for Tee Higgins? Heard he requested a trade today.

2 Likes

The eagle has landed safely!! Thank you again @shag @Kavman yall are awesome!

11 Likes

Thank you kindly for the report.
Happy growing my friend! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Glad they made it. And yeah Shag is the shit.

4 Likes

Annnnddd there goes Ceedy Deuce aka CJGJ back to the Eagles. Supposed to be a 3 year deal worth like $33mil, so apparently the paycheck was right. This is like that kinda breakup where they both talked shit about each other and somehow ended up back in each other’s arms.

2 Likes

Yea, a regular lovers quarrel… :heart_eyes:
this should be your new avatar.

Hey everybody check the Wiki it is open now…

A special call out to all the donors…go get your favorite number before some other Loser gets yours… :rofl:

8 Likes

Ok so I have my donations ready a cool 4 pack
Cali connection sfv og kush
Cali connection poison og
Big island genetics super mix
Fat bastard fem photo, amazing strain, grew this outdoors last summer…

10 Likes

They all look killer but the Cali connection sfv og kush is gonna catch someone’s eye.
Thanks for the awesome donation @Mrgreenthumb
This round is gonna be craaazzy!

6 Likes

Good evening Islanders,
Doors boxed and headed for Santo Domingo, along with a shitload of storefront surround cladding.
Now we get into some fun stuff!!! 4 axis machining.
These are some thick intricate extrusions, designed in house, engineered in house, extrusion dies made, licensed and copyrighted, even if the clients GC doesn’t hire us to do the job, the glass company HAS to use us, so we make money no matter what, this is just a bit of what we’ve had in the worx.
Next will be having our own designed door extrusions pushed, built, then sent for Hurricane testing, hopefully yet here in 2024.

15 Likes

Amazing work @Kgrim, how many employees work in your facility?
I am really excited about this year’s biggest loser contest. I am confused on the 2 wiki`s thou I signed up st 86 but on the second one I am 28

3 Likes

You gonna see if you can score some proper medicine when in DR? Or because it’s work straight and true cause your company is represented by your actions? Hopefully that doesn’t come off rude I just didn’t know how to phrase any other way. Looks killer man just don’t forget that one important part :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I don’t know what it is but you do don’t forget it lol. Amazing work you do man.

3 Likes

We’ve got 15 in house on the shop floor, another 13 in the office, and 25 on the road at various locations throughout the US and abroad.

5 Likes

LOL, nah, I’m not headed over there. My road days are done with, 12 years of banging stores out and being on the road took its toll on me.
Smoking isn’t anything we care about, my partner and I smoke, most of our employees smoke, some don’t, in our shop we don’t care, don’t smoke on a job site, don’t go to a job site smelling like you just smoked a joint are pretty much our rules.
We prefer to hire stoners, a lot less complaining, and more work getting done.
Sometimes I wish we were a production shop, because EVERYTHING we do is a Custom 1 off job, the only benefit to that is it’s not robot work, you have to use your brain every day.

8 Likes

Really awesome. Those are some close tolerances.

Do I understand correctly that you will not literally be making the extrusions in-house but rather farming them out?

3 Likes

We are having the extrusions pushed and the thermal break crimped together by another company, we will cut, fabricate, and paint in house or have the company around the corner powder coat. Pushing extrusions would cost us close to around $7-$10 mil for the equipment, and that’s not what we really want to get into.
Owning the rights to the extrusions is where the real money is at. We make money this way whether we do the installation or another contractor does. We kind of tied the clients hands on this, as we were the only ones willing to have what they want made for their new store facades.
Next will be our door line, we are working out the intricacies and designing them. Once we have them extruded, we are sending them out for Hurricane certification, that way, they can be installed anywhere in the world without issue.
If they pass Hurricane testing, they will be good to install anywhere.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone!

6 Likes

I thought that was pretty expensive equipment. Much better to have intellectual property rights (which never need repairs, etc) than a physical plant to do the actual extrusions (unless that’s the focus of your small business, which yours is not).

It’s awesome that you’ve been able to build your business and be a stoner. My hat is off to you!

5 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly
Well, it is afternoon here… :woozy_face:
So good afternoon to everyone that slept in…LOL

4 Likes

Thanks @mota, it’s been a fun ride, LOL
My family “joke” that my sister brought up one Christmas, “not bad for a couple of stoners who met working in a kitchen” LOL
That was many years ago, and her and I still laugh about it every Christmas.
The same Christmas my sister hit with that, my neice popped one off too. I was headed outside to smoke, and Mom asks, “where are you going??” Before I could say anything, my neice blurts out, “Uncle Bubba is going to get his brain straight” I was in tears laughing and 2 of my 3 sisters were roaring, and the rest of the family just had the look of confusion because only a few of us understood, once it was explained, then they got it, LOL
April 1st will be 24 years of building this shop up and I’m SLOWLY taking steps back to relax and enjoy life.

7 Likes

Smart man…you can’t take it with ya… :wink:

4 Likes