Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 2)

My granddaughter is going to spend a month with us this summer. A couple of years ago we turned our spare bedroom into a pantry. I’ve got shelves built on all the walls and standing shelves built in the center. Now it has to become a bedroom again. Now the storage room has to become the new pantry and all the tools have to be moved into one of the two mobile homes I have on the place in case my kids need a place to bug out to.
So I’ve been busy this last two weeks trying to get that all done up and stay caught up on my regular day to day. Two days were spent repairing my wife’s cousin’s kitchen floor so I lost a couple there. We have just under a month to have everything ready for her arrival. There’s time to get it all done. If I were half the worker I was, it would have been done already.
I’m stoked to have her visit though. It’s worth every drop of sweat and every sore muscle.

8 Likes

How cool, better get 'er done son…LOL

4 Likes

The Shagmobile ;-)~

3 Likes

images (1)

2 Likes

What is up @TheMan13

I see you have found my little family outside of Z-Labs.
Cool video, I got a good laugh. :laughing:
Can we use the little guy in your avatar as our spokes person, instead of tattoo?

Would you care to join our island family?
We would be honored to have ya. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Good morning @shag and the rest of you island dwellers!
:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good morning @shag and island dwellers. I don’t have a bamboo car to use on the island, but I can swim a little bit - is it too far to swim to the island to join you fine folks? Sending positive energy and good vibes to all :green_heart:

2 Likes

Good morning islanders another :sun_with_face:

4 Likes

Thanks, bud!
Good afternoon to you Hillbilly. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good afternoon to everyone…
Hope ya all are having a great day.

5 Likes

Some DC seeds from first part of one plant. Smoke test in one hr!

9 Likes

What is up brother @Cactus was the deep chunk chunky?
Nice I see you sporting that @JAWS sticker in the pic! :sunglasses:

I think I forgot to send you this…been pretty busy. :hot_face:

7 Likes

yup very cool, not something i see very often.

thanks made my day friend …

2 Likes

Yes that really seems like it would be a lot of fun :+1::star_struck:! I still have some more females to dry and get the seeds. Keeping each girl’s seeds separated to see how each test goes. I would love to go to eastern South Dakota and grow an acre of these!

2 Likes

When should we leave… :smirk:

2 Likes

Would love to grow in the Brookings area. Volga is little town that has little farm houses scattered all over with yards that are 20 acres themselves :+1:. I think this would be crazy fun. I would go through and look at all the phenos; you could really make preservation easy and everyone could benefit with the big grows.

2 Likes

Did you see this @420noob

7 Likes

The prickly breeder is your new title on the island… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yes I did I wish I still lived close enough to get there.

3 Likes

Bummer but I understand.
Last year we had folks from Oregon. :astonished:

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good haul fro.Oregon

2 Likes