Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

If you’re an older guy you’ll know what this is. Brown salve. My grandmother used to have these little tins of it she would put on any and all wounds. Brown salve, fuel, and a hint of the classic cookies aroma. It has a very nice smell.

5 Likes

Very awesome, my Gram would use black salve for like splinters and stuff, does it have a similar smell to black? I could definitely see how that would be a nice rank smell. :yum:

5 Likes

Add a touch of incense in there. No clue what incense but a hint of it. No sweetness to it whatsoever.

5 Likes

Just got home from a long day with some of my compadres from HLG. We swapped out 91 lights. That’s taking down, unboxing and hanging a new light and then reboxing the old light’s. KIMG1631

13 Likes

Lord. How those traps feeling?

2 Likes

To sign up for this wiki, you must be on the island family member list
For the island fam…

I offer 1 complete kit of 5 beans each of 6 5 types made in my feminized seed project. They are listed on Tracker’s share/trade thread and more info is in Tracker’s garden thread.

1. @ix3u
  2. @Jimdoors
  3. @Piter :es:
  4. @ifish
  5. @Ghgrower :us:
  6. @A-Loc
  7. @Thats_bank
  8. @tamimes :netherlands:
  9. @Kgrim :us:
  10. @blowdout2269
  11. @buckaroobonsai :us:
  12. @Mrgreenthumb
  13. @THCeed
  14. @CanuckistanPete
  15. @420noob
  16. @Natea
  17. @MoBilly
  18. @tresbundles
  19. @Jango:new_zealand:
  20. @Franknberry
    Add numbers
22 Likes

That’s a great box of seeds @Tracker I’m signed up for the dream six in your thread, so in the off chance I win both :crossed_fingers:t2:, I’ll donate the second back to our gracious island host @shag ! Thanks for the generosity :muscle:t2:

4 Likes

Many thanks @Tracker for the giveaways.
I must say, and you already know, that I don’t have any free space at the moment. So if they are testers to be grown soon, then better keep me off the list.
I say that because you say they are a project, and suppose you want to see the results soon.

Thanks!

5 Likes

We appreciate you @Tracker

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Tracker …love having some fems

4 Likes

What a line up for a giveaway @Tracker!!!
Thanks for spreading the love to the Islanders!!!

3 Likes

Y’all got your own little island here huh !

6 Likes

thanks for the giveaway @tracker. Takes alot of time to make these seeds. Much appreciated

3 Likes

Welcome Mr Jetdro , shaggymanga will be with you shortly lol

@Jetdro : )

4 Likes

This drawing is a gift for the island winner to dispose of as they please. There’s no expectation attached. Run them if/when you have time/space, gift them to someone else (maybe a local buddy that’s not on the forums), throw them in a random creek by you to see if some magic happens…whatever’s clever tío.

8 Likes

Good on you for the generousness. Youdaman.
I will sit and watch, tho. I ain’t greedy.

4 Likes

Muchas gracias.

Many thanks… then I’m in for the chance.

3 Likes

My bean library is open for you @BigMike55 . Just let me know if you’d like to have something for your collection, and we can grab a coffee.

3 Likes

Nice giveaway, thanks man! :pray:

3 Likes

Morning island fam!
Nice one @Tracker :wink::+1:

3 Likes