Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Can’t believe I forgot to welcome @Greenfingers
Good to have you here brother! :100:

3 Likes

Surfer boy approaches local on the beach and asks “have you heard of canna isle ?” Local says it’s a cool chill family place of growers that share and hold each others stock of seed and clones. Surfer boy says “ great I have Crippy/Xmas/pine terp stock I’d like to preserve, where is it ? Can you get me in ?” It’s “a secret spot” says the local. “Maybe I can get you the invite. You have Crippy and Xmas hmmm… I’ll let you know what they decide” Surfer boy says “Yeah it’s the real deal so HMU when you know something” and paddles out to the line up. He’s hoping for that invite so in case life prevents growing, all the pine flavors and Crippy will be safe, secured and preserved for years to come. Surfer boy looks off into the horizon to wonder where the mystery island is at, but instead of getting down, he patiently waits for the contact.

10 Likes

@Greenfingers wasn’t already a member??? I knew we were missing something! Welcome aboard and about time! You too @LoveDaAutos

7 Likes

Seriously? Dammit… Now I need some of that… I really need to not decide how bad I need something by how awesome the name is to me…

7 Likes

I dated a Red Headed soul destroyer. It’s a real thing :rofl:

10 Likes

but there sooo hot lol

2 Likes

Here we are Surfer boy!
Swim hard you can make it…

Cool story @OriginalDankmaster96 I love it! :smiley:

That Crippy sure sounds interesting.
You know I was interested in your work.
I have not stopped into your place recently, I found myself quite busy lately.
We have a house guest and that keeps me on my toes.

I am glad you decided to join the family, you know I like your style and it keeps the crippy close… :rofl:
Truly it is good to have you as part of the island family.
Before you run off and pick out your spot…
Fire up some of the pine gold they call Crippy.

Everyone welcome our newest edition…THE @OriginalDankmaster96

11 Likes

Ohhhh boooyyyy! Bringing that Christmas stank over here @OriginalDankmaster96
I’ll vouch for this guy as a worthy island resident!

7 Likes

Welcome @OriginalDankmaster96 !
Real glad to have you bud :metal:
Mushrooms on the pier tonight, all invited :wink:

5 Likes

Surfer boy sees the island in distance and paddles ashore after a short boat ride out by the local. Thanks for the warm welcome :hugs: @shag @HeadyBearAdventures @Gonzo I have a tribute to give island life, it’s called Island Crippy, an exotic and potent treat from Hawaii that surfers hold close. It will flourish here in this fertile paradise for an island staple use. Looking forward to hanging out, but I got a session to catch. Spotted this right hand point break coming in off the NW, super hollow sections, I’m ON IT. :peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Welcome to the island @OriginalDankmaster96, glad to have you ashore. Already smelling more like crippy here

6 Likes

What’s wrong with red heads? Weird colored hair, covered in freckles, sun burn easy, they are perfect.lmao I have read hair!:rofl:

3 Likes

Redhead chicks are my absolute favorite. Nothing wrong with it. I just dated one a decade ago that was a soul destroyer :wink:

5 Likes

I was just giving you a hard time!:rofl::rofl::rofl:. I believe we all have met a few soul destroyers.

5 Likes

put a shirt on your pale freckled body might blind our new member @OriginalDankmaster96 while hes catching a wave!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thought I would share a couple pictures of my Cap Junky plant I hung to dry this morning. When I pulled this one out of the tent most of the branches just collapsed over. I always love the autumn colors. Hope everyone is enjoying your weekend.

15 Likes

That looks awesome! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Those are damn fine looking, sir! Love the colors, what kinda smells you getting?

3 Likes

If you’re an older guy you’ll know what this is. Brown salve. My grandmother used to have these little tins of it she would put on any and all wounds. Brown salve, fuel, and a hint of the classic cookies aroma. It has a very nice smell.

5 Likes

Very awesome, my Gram would use black salve for like splinters and stuff, does it have a similar smell to black? I could definitely see how that would be a nice rank smell. :yum:

5 Likes