SomE ThiNgs FrOm ShAnTi-Ri

Man, I found myself in those words, I’m addicted to seeds too … We produce, my partner and I, 80% of our food, the rest are organic from Rede, sometimes cheaper than conventional … .

Our refrigerator doesn’t have space for food, seeds from all over Brazil … 40 varieties of corn, which I deploy to keep … Beans have so many types that I don’t know how many, some 60 … Garlic, onion, chicken, turkey , a dog, 3 cats …
And a lot of pineapple …

Ediit: desculpe, removi informações que poderiam comprometer a instituição… A mensagem foi passada…:pray:
:pray:

We continue …

2 Likes

I was referring to cannabis seeds :grin:

1 Like

Sorry … I agree with you … I said too much …

The overgrow, without words to describe the work …

1 Like

no need to apologize, I didn’t know about the network, in fact I went to read about it now and it is very interesting (cetap cepagro, conexaoplaneta website), I was even ashamed of my seeds bought now :flushed::sob:
From what you can tell by his words is that and very similar to here (overgrow) here the community is great I’ve seen people giving tomato seeds, mushroom spores, comfrey root among other things.

wow there must be corn of every color, there are really many seeds, but tell me something like garlic seed? is the garlic clove the seed itself or is it the seed like an onion?

this and really expended i really would like to produce most of the things i consume, but if it produces 80% and the 20 take from the community then in case you are vegan / vegetarian?:thinking:

3 Likes

Both garlic and onion are Creoles, garlic is an old variety, adapted and the seed or bulb, are the teeth that sprout when planting, we select and store for the next planting.
The onion is the same, we have a variety that intone / tiller, old too … We quard and it grits when it’s time to plant.
We have them for 5 years …

Corns, various colors, also popcorn, I gradually multiply over the years …

I am not vegan or vegetarian, I have not yet reached this level of evolution, we need animals to close the cycle on the property, produce fertilizer …

We eat everything that has a father and mother, my father fishes, chicken fish and eggs mainly, and red meat eventually, at the parents’ house, to sum up … I could say that we stopped buying 80%, because there are still exchanges with others producers, for example, pineapple for rice … And so it goes … If you need any seed I can have, let me know …

2 Likes

I created a topic to introduce the plants I grow, thanks for the idea, there we can talk better without taking up your space …

Hug.

1 Like

Well, let’s go.
I took advantage of the crescent moon and germinated some beans, I planned to pop some dla9 but I couldn’t resist and pop 4 more love triangle. :smile:

8 Likes

hey @Howard.Crane of those apollo beans at the end only 1 was female smelled like pineapple juice packet I didn’t have a chance to smoke she had to move her place and gave me mold and lost her the others were all male I made some seeds and still have a small clone of hers that I’m already cloning again

6 Likes

That’s a bummer that you only got one female and didn’t even get to smoke it :frowning:

I hope it works out better for you this time!

That’s still one of my favorite strains to smoke :yum:

2 Likes

Hello shanti-ri, have you discovered the reason for so many males? Any environmental stress?

In the first post, you have a photo of your internal growth area, I saw that you use common LEDs.
Could you explain the configuration to me? Is it the same for Flowering? What is the monthly expense?

Thank you, hug…

Another thing, Sebring will make available 70 packages of Pura vida F2 seeds, shortly.

Have you ever received seeds from Sebring? I’m thinking of getting some …

2 Likes

Hi yes I already received it from him 1 time in 2019 it was the Apollo seeds that Howard made (send you some Apollo x Apollo seeds that I made) but I am about to receive, if all goes well, the autumn box .
The first time I think he sent it as an individual and the order went straight, this time I had no idea that he had sent it until I asked something via mp because he had recently changed the distributor in our region but he never responded to mp but days ago he sends me the tracking number I don’t know what day it was posted but it looks like it arrived in Brazil on 13/01 and the order had been stopped for 10 days already waiting to pay the postage fee if I didn’t pay the fee in 20 days the order would return to the destination. But to tell you the truth I never got anything from the sebring website I always miss the seed drops (I think there is an active one at the moment), I was looking for the comfort cream for my wife but he didn’t answer my mp so far I decided not bother but with my questions, but I think you should try it, I’m sure he will send the seeds to you only that you will need the tracking number, the difficult thing is to explain that even on orders without tracking there is a tracking number if you do not have this number there is no way to pay the fee and you do not receive the order and as far as the law is concerned, as long as it is importing seed (outside Brazil) it is not a crime, they are apprehended and incinerated already received from within the country is more risky it is still a crime of trafficking for that reason I went to another state to snow for you and I still haven’t given my address to the distributor in our region.

1 Like

sorry for the delay in responding
lol man turned off the light while I was writing because of the storm and worse that I went out on the street to use the 4g internet on my cell phone and say that the light was out and then continued to answer it was when I realized that the light was out in the whole city…

Nah I think it’s just a matter of luck because at the same time I also planted 4 love triangle 4 88g13hp and 4 babylon buster the first two left two men and two women and the babylon buster left only one female.

my biggest problem with the apollo was not the males yes the majority were male but many like 8 I didn’t even find out what was one half the slugs ate with 1 day I put on the ground and the other half a stray cat that jumps here at dawn ate it I took a long time to find out who was killing my seedlings lol.

the leds I’ve been using with a lot of difficulty they really aren’t as efficient and they don’t last 10 years, I started with 10 of 15w for the beginning of the vega and keep some mad until it goes, already in flora I also put 10 + a 400w hps in one tent 1.20x 1.20 the biggest problem is that they are not as efficient and they burn very fast, because it is not efficient the plants take a long time to grow in the vega, when I need to hasten the growth I remove the hps of the flora and I put it for a few weeks in the vega with a metal vapor lamp (hqi)

the hps lamp spends an average of 200 reais per month, these ledstrip and quantum boards would be much more economical for me to make one or buy more than 4k so I go on improvisation while giving

1 Like

These are things that happen in the best families.

I still can’t smoke it but I sure will, the first time I planted it it was just to make seeds after I made several I reveg it and it was blooming to smoke, but I had a problem with visiting and I was forced to change them place and it was a time of a lot of rain and here it’s always hot but the lamps, not to mention they got rain there was mold and fungus for everything on the side, I lost several plants including 3 of the 4 88g13hp of the seeds that @SCJedi sent to me, but anyway life is the important thing for me and to have kept this cut of this apollo since it was the 1st time I received seeds from someone.

2 Likes

hey @scjedi look here he is suffering a little but this is a 88g13hp male he is super resistant in the end he turned plan B the other one I wanted to keep lost to the fungi, also lost the other two females that I would make seeds, little embarrassed for not having done this before but here’s the picture of what a male reveg is left.

88g13hp #4 :

6 Likes

Some record of what I’ve been doing

I sprayed all of them with ipm spray with essential oil and neen oil, but not all of them liked it, I think it was too strong.

Blue tara f2 made by @schmarmpit thank you very much for that.:
wow my blue tara are crazy about a transplant to a bigger place but I haven’t had time for that yet…

Blue tara IX

Hi-jack

Sour dub x snow lótus bx

Triangle love, I spent a few hours without light and they stretched madly:

Dla 9 : some of my dla 9 died so i germinated more:

lol well these are some things i have many others still like all my mothers i lost the name:

or my Brazilian sativas that caught a lot of rain, it’s been going for almost 20 days raining non-stop here and they caught all this rain:

10 rainy days

more 10 rainy days

8 Likes

A rainy week of damage :disappointed::disappointed:, I have the same problem, ball forward …

1 Like

quick update some dla 9:

8 Likes

Hello, that last photo, with the vaquinha, were the damage to the leaves caused by them?

Hug

1 Like

a quick update to keep the record.
these are the DLA 9, I pop all the beans in the pack, 2 did not germinate and the others died a few days after being with 2 pairs of leaf in total alive now it is 6 but only 1 is male DLA #3.

they are in the 4th week now they all smell like Cedar / Pine;

:om: :pray:
:dizzy_face:

7 Likes