(complete) Sheelavathi Seed Run

Sounds like a great strain, thanks for dedicating the space and resources for this one @Oldjoints and for generously offering up the seeds @Tracker.

Is the plan to veg then for a bit or straight to 12/12 with these?

4 Likes

:chair: :popcorn: :eyes:

:robot:

4 Likes

A short veg as I am expecting a lot of stretch.

12 Likes

Fantastic preservation project! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:
Thank you!

5 Likes

That top pic you put up is really nice. Hard to find phenos like that in anything they call kerla gold/iduki gold now. One of the native names given to the original is a give away to how it originally used to look, translates in to something like blue moon as the original had the almost blueish tint. Also used to be given the name in its native language that translates “lord of lords” aka “the destroyer” as it was originally very very potent with a very cold agresive high. Maybe one of the origin parents of the original lambsbread.

Ive seen one or two great versions of sheelavati that throw some really beautiful phenotypes. This should be an intresting growout to see. Good luck guys hope they turn out really good.

17 Likes

Dig it great idea.

I wanna I wanna I wanna :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Sativa curry! I’m gonna be signing up, cheech wizard needs a lover

7 Likes

Oooohhh …
Landrace sativa​:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Pulling up a chair to watch the show, best of luck on your run.

3 Likes

Cool project - I will follow along!

2 Likes

@Oldjoints, thanks for running these and @Tracker for providing the beans!

5 Likes

Awesome run keeping special beans preserved the OG way. Thanks @Oldjoints @Tracker for making this one happen.

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ok so here is the game plan.
Using all 30 seeds I will take the ones that germinate and veg these plants for approximately 2 weeks. I will be placing these plants in my 7’x 9’ flower room under 2 1000W hps lamps. I will only cull plants that are very weak or hermie and open pollinate them in this room.
Once pollinated I will flower them out until the seeds are finished. I do not care about the ripeness of bud, only seed as this is for that purpose only.
Once all seeds are removed from the bud and I know exactly how many I have I will then set up a sign up sheet for all those interested. The amount of seeds produced will determine the amount of sign up spots.
I will then send out the seeds to be distributed to all members…………. :v:t2:

57 Likes

Oh boy! Fasten your seatbelts! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses: :hugs:
Thank you @Oldjoints!

3 Likes

awesome very excited to see what happens next! :eyes:

2 Likes

What happens when the cutoff date is so close to the end if flower for these later runs? Will these get put into the fall box or the spring box?

Once they are out of my hands I can’t speak to what happens to them. I am sure if there are extra’s that is exactly where they will end up!
If I produce 30,000 seeds I doubt I will put up enough spots to get rid of that many seeds. So i assume it will be up to the people running the preservation co-op to deal with them, which I assume will be a seed box.
By now you should all know how that works so I won’t get into that aspect. I will let you know that the co-op has approved this seedrun so will be distributing these seeds for the seed box.
If you are not familiar with how those services work you can check it out here:

24 Likes

Do you know how much this will stretch?

1 Like

the plant sound awesome. Thank you for doing this @Oldjoints & @Tracker .16 weeks flowering is a plant for patience so waiting for these seeds is poetical.

:dove:

3 Likes

Nope I don’t. @Tejas