Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

IME it looked greasier than it was, Vanilla Kush gave me a far greasier bud, too greasy to roll in a joint, it would actually stain the paper with grease stains every time you tried rolling it. Was a strange taste as well.

But the Shiska looked greasier and was in fact also a bit greasy. Had reddish purple touches in it all throughout the calyxes, and the taste was very berry. Pretty decent strength as well. But not my type of high tbh, so I’m a bit reluctant to grow it again. I still have a bean or two IIRC.

6 Likes

Cash Crop Ken made a big deal about the Shishkaberry years back…telling everyone he had found a 3lb a light pheno.

That’s what made me want to buy…even if not true! Lol

15 Likes

Wasn’t my best yielder. Wasn’t bad either though. Just average.

5 Likes

One of those strains I keep hearing about ever since I found OG. This will be interesting. Thanks for doing this, I’ll be following along. :seedling:

7 Likes

I’ll be following along. Thank you for doing this run

5 Likes

Awesome! I was looking around for this strain not long ago. :grin:

3 Likes

Oooo!!
Sitting in the back watching.:eyes:
I’m a quiet one… :green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Very cool @Alaskagrown ive only heard people talk fondly of Steve’s shishkaberry, including himself in his interviews. I’m gonna park it right here to finally get a chance to see this things. Good luck to you brother :v:t2::v:t2:

7 Likes

Shishkaberry you say??
@Alaskagrown super excited to watch this unfold. Sending extremely positive vibrations to you!
Dont mind me, ill be creepily watching from the corner :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Heard a lot about this one! Best of luck with the remaining seedlings.

3 Likes

Love this! I’ve been growing Shiskaberry on and off since 1999. I took a couple of years off from growing until last summer. First strain I grew when I started back up was the Shiskaberry.

77 Likes

Def following along. Love a good Shishkaberry.
Have one accidentally crossed with an auto running now.

They originally came from Barney’s 3 or 4 years ago same as @Wizzlez
Very berry flavour. Smoke was good too.
This one smells the same.
Good luck with the run. :pray:

:v::call_me_hand:

37 Likes

I’ll def be tagging along on this one!
Grow it big!!

7 Likes

I’d like to tag @Barefrog he also had some seed I’d sent and just recently sent me a pack of his cross of shiskaberry.

Haven’t had a chance to run them yet.

17 Likes

This is very OG of you

:+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

well just went and youtubed a few grows of this strain always thought it was a sativa but i was wrong afghan/blueberry and some fat colas, good luck and hopefully a nice male or two gift us their presance

11 Likes

Shishkaberry looks yummy, and huge-

I’ll be watching this one…

4 Likes

Wow very awesome of you @Alaskagrown. Here’s to the luck of the weed gods that you get a good selection and explosive growth. Heard lots about this strain but have yet to grow it.
Watching from the back corner and sending good vibes your way.

6 Likes

Had to dig deep to find this pic , probably one of the last greenhouse runs of shiskaberry.

72 Likes

That little heart ain’t good enough :fire: :fire: :fire:
Greenhouse run

8 Likes