Shishkaberry Preservation Run, Open-Pollination (CLOSED for sign up)

Here’s the shiskaberry I grew for a few years! Such a great strain. Awesome yielder, low maintenance and great smoke! Cont wait to get this strain back!

a789a794f5c16989ff8afa061d6dc9514e6b1933_2_666x500.jpeg

b0f829786ecf985ce6fbb5b48e8d2c30ad1bbb93_2_375x500.jpeg

76 Likes

Just got done with catching up since you started this past week great start other than losing some of them to a bad person but I’ll be hanging out for the show but I am just glad to hear that you have gotten a decent amount sprouted and I have know doubts when you are growing… happy growing The Doc

6 Likes

There she is in all her glory nice grow jinglepot .

12 Likes

Can’t wait to see how this turns out @ShiskaberrySavior. One of those strains you hear about but never saw or tasted. I’ll be creeping around here watching. Best of luck and my the weed gods smile upon thee.

7 Likes

I am glad you are doing this @Alaskagrown!

I was thinking about what I want to run for seed next, and Shishkaberry was the first thing that popped into my mind. But I am glad you beat me to the punch!

Good Luck with this run! I am watching :eyes:

:robot:

10 Likes

That’s a very nice looking crop/canopy @Jinglepot! Bravo!

7 Likes

Lst/scrog ftw :wink:

7 Likes

Very cool! Looking forward to this one!

6 Likes

Are those cash crop Ken seeds that you grew ?

5 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

This run is one for the books!! :star_struck:

9 Likes

No, I believe I got them from Barney’s farm about 8 or so years ago

6 Likes

What’s so great about shiskaberry? I’m really curious is it the terp, effect ?

Ive heard a lot of “good things” as well ,

Thank you for sharing.

6 Likes

Count me in!
Awesome pics from those who have come before @Jinglepot @ShiskaberrySavior !
Here’s to a smooth run, with healthy plants and a massive sack of beans @Alaskagrown ; I’ll be rolling the joints to pass around the room.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

11 Likes

I’m loving it @Oldtimerunderground this is the way I have to start my grows with LoL and make sure yhey realize that we’re in for the fight… Thanks for your time and efforts @Alaskagrown The Doc

5 Likes

Set to watching! I’ll be sitting up in the balcony, quietly paying attention and wishing you luck on your grow. Thanks for getting this going. :raised_hands:t5:

5 Likes

Dang It, @Alaskagrown
I promised myself I would not do another seed run, after the DBHP debacle, but dammit! Everyone else is doing seed runs. I wanna be involved. I have a couple of Kilimanjaro beans that I have never seen anyone run, yet. Or maybe some other stuff that is rare (wink, wink)
Hmmmm. You got me thinking, my friend.

24 Likes

Get it @BigMike55 !!!

7 Likes

Damn I’m out of likes for the next 7 minutes!! Ha

All those Shishkaberry look amazing!!!
@VAkish @Oldguy and that greenhouse full… :heart_eyes: @ShiskaberrySavior

@Jinglepot those look STELLAR!!!

Hope I can do these justice for all you amazing folks here on OG. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Happy Easter my friend’s!

Alaskagrown

23 Likes

Excited to see this all unfold… pulling up my chair…bong in hand…woohoo get this party started!!!

6 Likes

Happy Easter to you as well my friend!!

5 Likes