Shiska’s tin box grow

Clearly should be renamed “frozen grapes”.

Excellent show and damn those are some big plants in little buckets. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Well all the seed starts are 100% with the exception of rainbow yilli a couple couldn’t shed there helmets and with helping them I fubared 2 but it’s all good sprouted extra just in case of issues .

15 Likes

And it begins…:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

The slow boring stage hurry up and grow speech was given now it’s up to them to listen .

7 Likes

Clones starting to improve been a bit since they were mistreated .

17 Likes

Sadistic basterd, lol

6 Likes

Well still dropping seeds had to get a few grape pie x orange goji wet along with some double grape . Still waiting on my win of @DannyTerpintine seeds and some bubblegum to show to complete the seed run .
Hopefully this coming week they’ll arrive .

11 Likes

Small experiment went and dry sifted some blasted butane seeded weed being bored with nothing to do . Surprised me in 2 hand fulls this was the return.

To further the experiment I recovered a handful of butane washed seeds and currently have them soaking . Let’s see if they sprout and grow?
Or will I create a mutant monster?

12 Likes

8 Likes

Ya might get a venus weed trap, WATCH OUT!!! :laughing::laughing:

5 Likes

I’m more courteous to see if the butane has any effect on them than anything . If not I’ll know in the future to keep strains separate not dump everything into one garbage bag .
Actually still a bit shocked to see that much crystal left behind after blasting it !
If I turn into Sargent stadanko lizard man from smoking it I’ll have the wife follow up with a report .

8 Likes

Anyone else tried either of the above or science to not test smoke the dry sift?

2 Likes

I like to examine the bubble waste under the microscope.

2 Likes

What’s your findings doing that is there much left ?

1 Like

The process scours the plant material and seems to just leave behind a few trichomes that aren’t the captitate stalked ones. Gimme a few min I’ll take a snap and show you!

5 Likes

When making RSO using my screening/filtering method, there appears to be a hash like substance left in the filter. That stuff is completely devoid of THC.

EDIT:
My point is, the solvent strips the goodies from the plant material when making RSO leaves nothing of interest behind. I assume an efficient BHO would do the same thing, but I make a lot of bad assumptions! :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Yes I’ve encountered that hash type substance in rso. You’d almost think blasting would extract it all not leave much if anything behind!

2 Likes

yowzah!

10 Likes

Exactly. I just edited my post to add that as you were posting your reply. The fact that you’ve seen it yourself with RSO ensures you know exactly what I’m talking about. And that’s why I included “efficient” when comparing it to BHO. It looks like it would be equally thorough in stripping the plant of THC, but that’s based on using enough butane to saturate, and pressure to push it all through the cylinder.

4 Likes

I’m in the process of a smoke test of it . Cleaning a pipe putting a new screen in and see how it smokes .
Update: somewhat weird tasting does melt white ash no turpene taste or smell at all does not appear to be something I’d enjoy smoking .

7 Likes