Shiskaberry and Banner grow

Hey OG. It’s been a rough week. Busy as crap with work and 2 kids with the stomach bug. Yuck. Plants are looking good except for the back left Banner. It’s always been a little unhappy. The ph was kinda low, so I’ve been adjusting the water and things are looking better. Been 11 days on 12/12. Hopefully I can finish working on the room in the next couple of days

3 Likes

Beautiful setup. Good ol WV boy here

1 Like

Just happened to stumble onto your thread great looking plants. Mind if I ask what’s different from your previous shiskaberry to what your growing now?

1 Like

Thank you. I lived in Hinton for a year. I loved it there on the river

1 Like

Thanks. These definitely take longer to finish. My old Shiskaberry was done in 50-52 days. I took these to 60. One of them could have went another 7-10 days. The old ones had chunkier buds. Taste and smell are pretty close, maybe a little more spice on the end

2 Likes

Probably just different parents were used I’ve had some that were done at 45 days as well as 60 over the years of running her .

1 Like

By chance have you made any seeds of the Shiska? I’ve gave away almost all my seed over the last couple years might have 10/15 seeds left for a day I’ve got room to make a few more.

2 Likes

Definitely could be. I ran them for a few years outdoors. Only had 2 indoor grows with them 20 years ago. This is only my 2nd run with them since I started growing again. I took a 6 year break because of work and 2 young kids

2 Likes

No. I haven’t. These are femenized from Homegrown cannabis co

2 Likes

Ah ok I got regular seed you’ll have to reverse one and make a bunch more fem seeds .

2 Likes

I’m building a new house right now. Gonna have a bigger grow room and be out in the country by next summer. Definitely going to make some seeds for everyone

3 Likes

Well giddy up! Thats a beautiful, clean space you’ve got. I’ll be excited to see the room(s) you build in your new house. Excellent looking buds man! :drooling_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s dope. Me and the wife are looking too. Trying to find a nice place with at least 5 acres so we can grow and shoot in peace

2 Likes

I moved 8 miles from town on gravel roads and there’s bicycles that drive by before the sun’s up, and those guys talk so loud while riding on gravel, I shhhh them out the window. And my house is at least 400ft from the road. Just found out there’s a bike race going right by my house this weekend. Ugh. I don’t hate bicycles, but they are so inconsiderate. Lol. Otherwise, there like 2 cars that drive by a day, and the wildlife out here is amazing. 20 acres helps. Hope you find what your looking for @Stankonia . :+1::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

We are definitely ready to get outta here. We’ve out grown our house. Bought 11 acres 3 years ago. Been waiting on lumber prices to come back to earth before we started building the new house

1 Like

I cant afford big land like that unless I move further south. We looked at one in Culpepper we really liked… but we weren’t quite ready

In Stafford/Fredericksburg area as of now

Cool. Definitely more expensive up there. I’m just a little south of Richmond

1 Like

Well this is NOT how I wanted to end this grow. After help from some great people on this site. I discovered that I had russet mites. Since I was already a few weeks into flower, I decided to just cut everything down and start over in a couple of weeks. Time to clean the hell out of this place. Thanks for everyone that stopped by to check out my grow. Especially big thanks to the folks who helped me figure out the problem.

1 Like