Show all those oddities

Check out this variegated leaf, there were a bunch on one plant, very odd.

13 Likes

Here is an 11 leaf fan that seems to have devil horns :smiling_imp:

38 Likes

Watch for those leaf buds I’ve found they are very likely to herm out.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen one NOT herm out.

7 Likes

Thanks. One of my Grape Punch had 2 of them, both on the top node. Plant did not herm but it was still trippy. I will watch for herms if I ever get one of these again.

4 Likes

That’s cool man, my self topper ended up my favorite in the tent and the only one I am trying to reveg.

4 Likes

This is the weirdest bud I’ve ever grown…

42 Likes

That’s crazy looking!

2 Likes

Damn how far up did the fasciation go?

3 Likes

Project25 seedling. Came up double everything

26 Likes

Would y’all consider this BOG SourBluTooth F2 weird? :thinking:

I’ve nick-named her “Cluster McFuck”.

34 Likes

She looks like a freaky reveg

13 Likes

It was just this lower branch, she grew out of it. Kept the whorled phylotaxy though.

5 Likes

Self topped

20 Likes

This one we called Clubfoot Clara.
Bubba Kush fem, she flowered ok but down on yield.

14 Likes

Getting ready to run that gear. Hoping for weirdness like that!

2 Likes

Some recent ones. Had more on my other phone.

20 Likes

Did you get double side branches, that would be awesome!

1 Like

I got a few of them on the Spirit Train F2… They even got a little frosty. I wanna say there was a 14/15 finger fan as well… gotta search pics for that…

My favorite is still the variegated blueberry jack herer I got from @Rabeats2093

19 Likes

That’s beautiful. I love variegation in plants! The houseplants sell for a fortune too. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Did it produce decent/normal buds? Any variegation in them?

3 Likes

It was a little slower than its sibling from when it started to flower, to when it finished, but it produced a similar amount of bud. The buds also were variegated, clearly yellow / green mix. When dried, they don’t look any different, not really lighter much, you wouldn’t know it was variegated…

I had another plant do a quasi-variegation, but not like this. For some reason the yellow portions of the leaves on her stayed very much alive, and on the other plant, the yellow portions kinda dried up, even if it was only half a leaf. Thankfully there wasn’t much variegation to that one, it was light green vs slightly darker green for the most part, almost unnoticeable. The variegated BBJH though, looked healthy as can be and really was a beautiful plant to look at, from start to finish…

Evidently the seeds from her might produce more variegateds, its passed down from the moms I understand. But its also triggered by multiple things at a cellular level, so its not guaranteed, but possible if everything is just right… I had hoped I could make more variegateds, but its really luck of the draw even when you have seeds carrying the genetic blueprints for it…

9 Likes