Show all those oddities

Self topped

20 Likes

This one we called Clubfoot Clara.
Bubba Kush fem, she flowered ok but down on yield.

14 Likes

Getting ready to run that gear. Hoping for weirdness like that!

2 Likes

Some recent ones. Had more on my other phone.

20 Likes

Did you get double side branches, that would be awesome!

1 Like

I got a few of them on the Spirit Train F2… They even got a little frosty. I wanna say there was a 14/15 finger fan as well… gotta search pics for that…

My favorite is still the variegated blueberry jack herer I got from @Rabeats2093

19 Likes

That’s beautiful. I love variegation in plants! The houseplants sell for a fortune too. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

Did it produce decent/normal buds? Any variegation in them?

3 Likes

It was a little slower than its sibling from when it started to flower, to when it finished, but it produced a similar amount of bud. The buds also were variegated, clearly yellow / green mix. When dried, they don’t look any different, not really lighter much, you wouldn’t know it was variegated…

I had another plant do a quasi-variegation, but not like this. For some reason the yellow portions of the leaves on her stayed very much alive, and on the other plant, the yellow portions kinda dried up, even if it was only half a leaf. Thankfully there wasn’t much variegation to that one, it was light green vs slightly darker green for the most part, almost unnoticeable. The variegated BBJH though, looked healthy as can be and really was a beautiful plant to look at, from start to finish…

Evidently the seeds from her might produce more variegateds, its passed down from the moms I understand. But its also triggered by multiple things at a cellular level, so its not guaranteed, but possible if everything is just right… I had hoped I could make more variegateds, but its really luck of the draw even when you have seeds carrying the genetic blueprints for it…

9 Likes

Very neat, thanks for the detailed reply.

5 Likes

I’ve only had one plant ever do it and I snapped a picture of one of the leaves before chop, it was happening here and there but not all over the place. That plant @Nagel420 pictured has way more variegated sections than mine did. Although I thought this was very neat when it was happening with one of the plants I was growing out.

4 Likes

There is another thread on here dedicated to mutant plants this should be joined with
Also should probably mention that whorled and fasciated plants are not triploids I see this assumption made commonly but they are not triploids.

4 Likes

here’s a mutant of the soloberry i made , i think soloberry 3, that i belive @Swe-can grew out, mutant all the way: i think it’s just the soloberry 3 that puts out mutants, not sure about the soloberry 2

15 Likes

My picture organization isn’t the best, but I found this Fog Dog from @Corey
It was a 3 leafer. Then I killed it by accident… was spraying for mites and the spray bottle slipped out of my hands and fell on it. :disappointed:
Would have been interesting to see how it turned out.
5fa123faf178a2cc174ccd0d236a48d8d2591d64_2_281x500

13 Likes

b1_cM6JMeL

Self topping, wow. How cool guys. You should probably patent your mutants

7 Likes

Oh, come on… we all know it’s just a boron deficiency. :wink:

4 Likes

Same plant, 2 oddities!

26 Likes

I have posted these before, but this is a good spot for them too…

Willow pheno of @Mr.Sparkle ’s CinderEvil

31 Likes

I dubbed this one the spider fang mutation

13 Likes

Ha! You got a spider fang too huh? Sweet!

3 Likes

25 Likes