Show Us Your "SWEET" buds...Cookies, Candy, Bubblegum, Cake, etc

Looking really good hate to guess but a couple zips off each should be doable . I like to guess on the low side so when there’s more it’s a happy dance .

3 Likes

Thanks, @ShiskaberrySavior. For the record, I get over 3 oz’s from each plant in my SOG style grows like this:

The last time I grew a small number of plants in my 5 gallon ebb and flow buckets, 3 plants produced over 25 oz’s. But those were my super special Poison Cookies (GSC). Those ladies are much more dense than the Candyland. Here’s a pic of them when they were almost finished.

11 Likes

Finally got the totals for those 2 big Black Candyland plants. “Plant 1” is the one with the big cola in the previous pictures.

Some select buds from “Plant 1”…

Plant 1: 364 grams
Plant 2: 251 grams
615 grams / 21.96 oz’s

At 13 oz’s, “Plant 1” is the biggest hydro plant I’ve ever grown, and one of the biggest indoor plants I’ve ever grown.

15 Likes

More JOTI Black Cookies.

Beautiful plant. Massive trichomes that completely cover the buds. Intoxicating aroma. But sadly, a consistent producer of nanners :banana:, so after this grow - I will no longer have this in my garden. That’s OK, though…I have a much better cookie strain that I’ve been working with for almost 2 years.

And here we have another JOTI Black Candyland…

I know a lot of you who were in on the 2 JOTI group buys picked up some of his Black Candyland. Do any of you have any that are finished, or close to it?

9 Likes

And here’s one of my special Cookies about 3 weeks into 12/12. She looks to be a very happy plant.

And…impressive!

10 Likes

You got that right impressive .

3 Likes

Very healthy indeed

1 Like

Once I get back to growing which will be early august your cross (forget what you finalized for a name) will be the first strain ran.

1 Like

Sounds great, @SquirtleSquad. I’m honored! :sunglasses:

340a397bd95d8923eee0bca0a0a784124a07cc14_2_435x500.jpeg

Artwork by @TheNorthAbides

3 Likes

What is she smelling like @Purple-N-Hairy lookin yummy. Any particular pehnos to be looking out for? How tall does she get?

2 Likes

If you still need pollen by then I got you

2 Likes

@CADMAN, I really can’t nail down the aroma. It’s dank, has a little fuel or turpentine or similar smell…it’s not sweet; it’s not spicy; it’s not fruity. :man_shrugging:

As for what phenos to look out for, I think all the testers will be happiest if they get something that closely resembles my cookie mother - and I have a hundred of pics of her through all stages of growth to refer to.

Regarding the stretch - what you see in those most recent pics of my GSC, I put tomato cages up that are tall enough to handle a foot more of vertical growth - but they just didn’t stretch as much as expected. And actually, I have a Black Candyland growing next to 2 of my GSC - and none of them stretched as much as expected. Typically, my GSC stretches from between ~75% to ~100% from the flip, and the Black Candyland stretches even more than that. I’m thinking the reason none of them stretched as much as expected is because I put them into 12/12 at a time of the year where the temp fluctuations between lights on and lights off weren’t as great as they are in the cold months.

4 Likes

Awesome @Purple-N-Hairy I wanna find a pheno that’s so close to your GSC mother, ugh. Killer stuff man.

2 Likes

AWESOME!!

To be very straightforward, I would be extremely grateful for 1st gen Cookieland pollen from as many testers as possible. Since I already have the ideal mother, I can continue to hunt for the best Cookieland father for the best possible back cross.

Thanks, @SquirtleSquad!

3 Likes

The 2 I started were both male, this fall I’ll grow more.

1 Like

Hopefully by this fall, one of my Cookieland testers will have already sent me some pollen to BX with my GSC mother. In which case, you might want to sign up for that batch of test beans!

4 Likes

What was the lineage of that again? You sent me a few that I haven’t run yet

1 Like

I sent you the first generation of Cookieland. Cookieland is a cross of my GSC mother with the best Black Candyland male that I got from JOTI.

Edit: Oh, you’re talking about the beans I sent you last year. I don’t recall what I sent, but if you dig through our old PM’s, I think you’ll find the details.

4 Likes

That’s right! I’ll be running them this fall, hopefully get some nice colors if I time it right to harvest in december

1 Like

That’s some awesome plants

1 Like