Show Us Your "SWEET" buds...Cookies, Candy, Bubblegum, Cake, etc

I have one sprouted. Been having trouble with germination. not sure why. Winter oddly enough may be easier to control the temp, I cant add any heat this time of year or it’s too hot, not sure if that has anything to do with it, it is not like it is cold. a bit of white emerges but that is it. I am on the 2nd node barely. see how it goes.

2 Likes

What’s your germination method, @sedin?

1 Like

I have them germ than lose when cubed.

“cubed”, as in rockwool?

1 Like

No, I with continued success use paper towel and tuper wear until they sprout.
than I throw some pro-mix in a solo cup , poke a little hole, saturate with water. use tweezers to move the sprout from the tuper wear container into the solo cup. saranawrap on top with and an elastic. Place under florescent for a bit than onto a t5, than bigger lights.

one did something i never seen, looked like it was trying to come out the side, white root came out a crack that came about. May have got crushed a little in shipping. there were debree bits in the plastic bubble.

Just wrapped up my Wedding Cake auto. Large tight colas.

6 Likes

4 Likes

What strain is it, @kisha_son232?

2 Likes

i wish i knew but i dont i just popped some old seeds but my future grows the strains will be listed.

1 Like

Wow, almost one year since the last reply - but here we are and here’s a pretty SWEET lineup:

EDIT: I turned off the HPS light before taking pics so I could avoid the red hue. Sorry for the darkness, I was trying to capture the dankness! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Peanut Butter Breath
Wedding Cake
Girl Scout Cookies

Wedding Cake: (May be hermies, so may not be long for this world :unamused:)

Peanut Butter Breath:

GSC:

6 Likes

Here is a Candy Cake Punch from @NugLifeFarms420. They were small plants because I flipped them early for smoke, and they never stretched or increased in size (all of the run). But, what is there, is really swelling up and making me happy. I’m actually trying a new addition to my bloom nute regiment, and so far I’m loving what I’m seeing. These little stunted plants that I already wrote off to tiny buds, are gonna give me a couple of bags of nice smoke to get me through summer.

Candy Cake Punch from Nug Life Farms

10 Likes

Lovely looking bud you two

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Useful’s Blueberries x Oranges is sweet smelling.

8 Likes

2 phenos of @Berserker7205’s Grape Candy Land (Grape Ape x JOTI’s Black Candy Land). Smells like sugary sweet candy. #1 is drying, #2 finishing up. Hope the smells translate when rolled up.

9 Likes

ice cream cake - phinest cut
she’s been one of our most produced clones in Oklahoma.

11 Likes

forum cut gsc.

8 Likes

Do si do x pluto cut . Auto flower by @TestOfOath almost ready … smells like fruity candy( nerds) with slight skunk and pine

6 Likes

Dosi pluto cut

6 Likes

I should have the Permanent Marker Dojapak cut in my hands tomorrow. Pretty excited for this one.

1 Like