Show your animal

my old boy ace

12 Likes

big and small :smile:

11 Likes

@anon58740919 I’ve got the little ones cousin!

I Love your dogs bro

Stay hazed
Jake

Edit to add, I was making his bed fresh with new linen and he refused to move. That’s why he’s looking away all weird. Lol

9 Likes

Is he only young your dog bro? He’s far too cute. Does he have a name. My pups only 7 months old and I shit you not came from a guy called jake lol

1 Like

the silver fox has been domesticated in soviet union/russia since 1959 thru selective breeding, to make more like dog. very expensive though

Some observed behavioral traits include: tail-wagging when happy, barking and vocalization, and ear floppiness (typically a character observed in domesticated dogs).

4 Likes

Hey Cola, I’ve got 3 dogs in my home. There are pics of them all over this thread. But here’s more. Lol

Stella Girl. Aka, Champion catcher of the universe

Louis Boy. Aka Tripod Lou

Charlie aka Charles in charge

That’s pretty cool you got your youngster from another Jake. I wonder if we’re related. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I bet at 7 months he is a major hand full. We adopted ours when he was already a year old so we missed some of the puppy stuff. Thank God. He’s too much to handle as is! But I’m sure I don’t need to tell you…

Family photo

Stay hazed
Jake

10 Likes

2 dogs and one evil dick bastard. (Cat to those that don’t know) plus a grumpy toddler. Makes me glad I’ve got a shed haha

2 Likes

Feed us!!

12 Likes

This is s a very sad day for my family, our little “Roxy” got poisoned with something she ate, had to take her to the hospital where she died last night at 11pm. She was with us for only 5 months, but had taken a very special place in our heart.

Be happy wherever you are my baby girl… :cry:

10 Likes

MS, I am so sorry about the loss of your pup! that is really bad news and my heart goes out to you & your family today.

Puppy-hood is a such a dangerous time for them, my first shepherd ate her nylon leash during this time and almost died. My current one loved to eat dead rodents when she was a pup which is extremely dangerous if people are using poison.

1 Like

SHe must have eaten somthing really bad, like a rodent that was poisoned yes, the vets said and asked specifically about rat’s poison, insistenly. I didn’t see anything happening to her, but she stopped eating two days ago and was very weak, i am actually glad she is no longer fighting for her life. Very special pup.

Thanks @Muleskinner. Youare a good man.

1 Like

Mad Man, I just found this post.

What a sad day indeed.

I am sorry for your loss.

99%

2 Likes

Thanks @99PerCent, i really appreciate your words.

I am gonna try and get another one, just like it. I will tribute the name “Roxy” by naming the new pup “Roxie” in honor to the beloved, beautiful doggie that has left. She had an extraordinary personality. She was good.

RIP Roxy.
Sorry for her and sorry for you loss Mad.

That really sucks.

All dogs go to heaven!

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

Hey @Blowingupjake! Thanks for your time and for dropping a line.

My wife is a total mess with this that just happened. And like a real man, i admit i have been crying and am really sad bro.

Gonna smoke a joint now to the memory of my sweet, adorable little pup. To your health too.

HppHrvst

5 Likes

Hello @MadScientist. my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your sweet little puppy… so very sad.
I am sorry for your loss.

3 Likes

Yeah bro, gotta get better tho, i arranged to have a “service” done for the little pup. She will be buried at the vet’s house, he’s got like 100 acres around here, and he has a pet cemetery. RIP Roxy.

Thanks brother @Calyxander! I am halfway thru the joint, this second half will be to your health bro.

3 Likes

Oh no! That is so sad! Condolences my friend. I will think good thoughts for you and your family. Poor Roxie she was so cute.

3 Likes

Quit Breakin’ my Balls

10 Likes

Yellow Cardinal??

9 Likes