Show your JOTI Buds

Yes I have soluble potash which is organic, but I was hoping to go just water for the last couple of weeks in organic soil with rock gypsum. In the past I feel I may possibly overferted and caused grey mold, so I’ve been keeping mellow organic with canna bio boost and. Canna pk 13/14 but incredibly low doses. Because heat will inevitably become an issue I wanted to harvest in next two weeks. I don’t know that I can hit them with potash and flush in that time frame, and I hope trichs continue to multiply and go cloudy or golden in next two weeks. Thanks for the great advice!

4 Likes

I’m not sure where everyone stands on this, but I don’t really flush at all. Info can be found here on OG about flushing and if it has any effects. Links are provided in some posts to the actual studies/experiments. If I remember correctly, it basically said you’re starving the plant when its packing on the final weight. You’re hurting your harvest and not really “cleaning” the plant material.

My nickel minus 3 pennies.

7 Likes

Yes like @Tappy said , no need to flush , with Autumn feed high k low n and p , it’s like a flush but plant still has what it needs till the end ( mainly k , mag and iron ) , with giving plain water you will not get a nice fade , you will get frazzled leafs from k def : )

8 Likes

More Black Cookies

These are further along, but still have about a month to go:

And more Black Candyland

These were started at the same time as the Black Cookies (above):

Even MORE Black Candyland!

These are just now starting to pack on the trichomes and still have a long way to go. These are MUCH larger than the others because I let them veg longer and am growing these 2 big ones in 5 gallon buckets vs. the 3.5 gallon buckets the others are growing in. I don’t know if you can tell how big they are, but to give you an idea, that one cola is about 19". I just hope she packs it on, but we’ll see.

60 Likes

I got tired of waiting, went ahead and nominated you for the “OG Hall of Fame”!!! The Committee is meeting next Wed, but when they see these photos, no problem. You might wanna wear a Tie to the Induction Ceremony…or not. EXCELLENT plants, Bro, simply E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T!!! As always, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

17 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a few of those in the garden. Excellent jar appeal looks like a hash queen bet the red hash would be to die for!

7 Likes

:blush:

I'm not worthy

Aw, shucks @misterbee - you flatter, but I am surely not worthy! Still, I appreciate your very kind words!

27 Likes

I might have a few left if you’re interested. They are the originals from JOTI.

Also, an update on your soloberry 2 and 3’s… they were both awesome. We all know what constitutes as stellar weed, and your soloberry’s were exceptional!!
Crystally as eff :heavy_check_mark:
Smell :heavy_check_mark:
Overall bag appeal :heavy_check_mark:
Easy to grow :heavy_check_mark: ← took abuse very well, the purple sb3 swelled like crazy last 2 weeks…like crazy!!

Was a pleasure to grow and smoke! Many thanks and well done on your breeding!!

10 Likes

Pic of a seed pod…lol…can’t even see the friggin thing.

26 Likes

@Tappy the Soloberrys were made by me. glad to hear you like them though, lol.

11 Likes

Not the best example, but I cut this a few days ago. The main cola off a small Godbud 2.0

25 Likes

SUGAR RUSH!!!

A bunch of Cookies and Candy
(Black Cookies and Black Candyland)

As you can see, some of the Black Cookies are a little more needy in this grow. Unfortunately, since these are in an ebb and flow bucket setup, I can’t make adjustments without risking harm to the others…

41 Likes

Lookin beautiful :+1: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @Leaf! It’s hard to see in that photo, but the trich coverage is pretty impressive, especially considering they have about a month to go.

This photo (above) is clipped from the bigger photo, but it gives a better view of the trichome coverage. I always think it’s a good sign when some of the fan leaves get sugar coated.

43 Likes

Yup I agree :point_up: love that close up. I’m so sad my black candyland I grew outdoors last summer didn’t have enough time to finish. All I needed was 2 more weeks LOL.

2 Likes

Black Dosi Fire

God’s AK47

I chucked JOTI Lemon Skunk on both of these :slight_smile:

35 Likes

Welcome to the JOTI Bud thread, @smokenhike! Nice first showing there!! Outstanding work!! :+1:

19 Likes

These ladies will NOT be caged!!

Black Candyland - reaching far above and beyond the cage I placed her in. Her sister (below) is slightly more compliant, but both are well on their way to being big and thiccc.

43 Likes

Beautiful monsters you have growing looking great .

5 Likes

My big Candyland ladies are starting to fatten up. They should finish in a few weeks, so the real fun begins now!

And here’s my next batch of Black Cookies and Black Candyland about one week into 12/12. I’ll be dropping the netting down and trimming up the plants over the next few days, but I’m impressed with the growth so far. Check out those sexy legs!

And here’s a Candyland that’s ready now. The trimming begins tomorrow.

57 Likes