Show your JOTI Buds

Looks to be a excellent producer big dense buds by the pictures .

5 Likes

Yes, they are on the dense side, but not as dense as my special poison cookies. One of the reasons I crossed the Candyland with my cookies is because mine is so dense, it makes them susceptible to bud rot in the hot summer months, and the Candyland might help to lessen that density a bit. We’ll see!

21 Likes

Lookin good man! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you - Bill Murray

17 Likes

Nice thread. :slightly_smiling_face: to share.

Big up to Jordon Of The Islands ! Great service, Great Genetics, Great Value!

God’s Holy Breath #8 (Jordon Of The Islands)

A sativa leaning pheno I let go. A little loose & annoying to trim. Real stinky & tasty though.

36 Likes

Oh lala :yum:

2 Likes

Now I cant wait to dig in the fridge 'n get started!

5 Likes

Hi @RasGandharva! Nice looking plant - very frosty!

A lot of us around here do like our JOTI genetics. In fact, we’ve had a couple of group buys that allow us to get even better deals than he has on his website. I don’t I’ve seen your name in either group buy, so if you’re interested in joining in on the next one, let us know.

19 Likes

Love this strain! Not represented well these days imo. It has such a beautiful shade of green and aroma. Do you know where JOTI grabbed the genetics?

3 Likes

Thanks @Purple-N-Hairy :blush:. Much appreciated.

I’ve recently too spent many shekels in search of better genetics. I’ll be tapped out for a bit but thanks for the heads up, it seems like a great way to work together. I’ll try to stay informed & join in if I can. :+1:

4 Likes

Very beautiful plant @RasGandharva !

3 Likes

Aww you guys. Thanks @LilJonB. So nice. I really appreciate the feedback. I had my head in the dirt so long it’s nice to get out & socialize. I’m planning to start a couple of grow diaries soon & get more involved in the community. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see you work your magic.

2 Likes

Time to take down my 2 big Candyland ladies!

I harvested the huge cola last week. It was ready before the rest of the plant, so I chopped it off and trimmed it up. But today, I started the next stage. Here she is before I took anything off today…

I only took off about 60% of those buds and will get to the rest in a few days. But my next trimming session (tomorrow or Thursday) will be the top half of the other big Candyland. Here’s the 60% that I trimmed up today:

70 Likes

Looks excellent nice trim job .

5 Likes

Blueberry x Northern Lights (Godzilla Edition)

45 Likes

Beautiful looking Buds! :heart_eyes::ok_hand:

3 Likes

If you believe this site, JOTI was the original creator of the Dutch Treat strain:

Most agree that this strain was created in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, by famed breeders Jordan of the Islands, formed in 1992.

The exact lineage remains a mystery. I just received some of those seeds in the most recent group buy…

10 Likes

You are a lucky individual! I hope you get some dank stanky nuggets from those beans my friend.

4 Likes

Thanks @anon20530495 & @Jinglepot!

I also hope everyone who got some will find at least one winner from the pack they got. But to be very honest…it’s the back-crosses that I’ll be making over the next year or two that should catch fire!

17 Likes